My New 70 Aka The Black Pearl

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

haha your plan 8 sounds alot better.

But yeh thursday arvo is a date i need that stezza hooked up man! sooo gay without any tunes in it.

i doubt 2 6x9s and tweeters will over power my zaust anyway tho haha.

But i'll have a look up in the shed i think i got a few bottles of gearbox oil nd diff oils for now, so we can get it running then later on put in the good stuff

Oh and yes i still got them 16s' a pair of mesh type ones and a pair of roh 5spoke ill bring round for you thursday man :)

Edited by Dann_m

so it still sits there and starts doesn't keep running without your foot on the loud pedal hahahahaha :bash:

got a pair of these 16's for putting a stereo into dann_m's car

post-7244-065660600 1284773719_thumb.jpg

and another pair of what looks like ROH 5 spoke but there gay and 16's

Edited by SLW42

Just bled the brakes on this bad boy and now i wanna put oils in the box and diff, get some rack ends and tie rods so it'll steer and then take it up the road haha, i'll throw some pics up of the other pair of wheels later today, they will be up for sale soon so if you want them pm me, they'd be good for a silvia or the rear of your 70

so it still sits there and starts doesn't keep running without your foot on the loud pedal hahahahaha :bash:

got a pair of these 16's for putting a stereo into dann_m's car

post-7244-065660600 1284773719_thumb.jpg

and another pair of what looks like ROH 5 spoke but there gay and 16's

hey thats pretty good for putting in a stezza mate

Just bled the brakes on this bad boy and now i wanna put oils in the box and diff, get some rack ends and tie rods so it'll steer and then take it up the road haha, i'll throw some pics up of the other pair of wheels later today, they will be up for sale soon so if you want them pm me, they'd be good for a silvia or the rear of your 70

Hey, did you want both sides for the rack ends and tie rod ends? Ill get you a price on monday and send you a PM ill see what the retail and trade prices are to see if its worth the drive. Might even be cheaper to post them.

I thought you had the S13 gear in there? Ill get a price for that anyway, just rack ends?

Yeah i do have s13 stuff under the car but...... I'll list my stuff so every one understands haha.

5K, ke70 K50, stock 4.11-1 welded diff, crossmember is stock ke70, s13 lower control arms, s13 coilovers, s13 brakes and calipers, ke70 steering rack........ So i need ra60 rack ends and hopefully they join to the 70 tie rods

so hopefully you can get a price on the RA60 rack ends for me mate that'd be good

Edited by SLW42

So I got busy yesterfay trying to get the guards out as far as I could before I had to start bashing the crap outta them to flair them, and I ended up with this

There is about 10mm gap between bonnet edge to guard edge

post-7244-060647600 1284858251_thumb.jpg

And there is about 2-5mm gap from door to guard

post-7244-069261800 1284858344_thumb.jpg

And about the same on the front from headlight surround to guard

post-7244-075397800 1284858418_thumb.jpg

Oh another thing lads and ladies..... is this about the average lock a ke70 gets???? it has no lock spacer either

post-7244-051109800 1284858629_thumb.jpg

Here are the gay 16's that are up for sale so if you want them pm me and we'll work something out :yes:

post-7244-040684000 1284858770_thumb.jpg