My New 70 Aka The Black Pearl

SLW42

It's been awhile but nothin really has happened, but........ I found something awsome (to me anyways)

Aussie export spray cans has brought out matte and satin black, which I think has so much win, I coated half of my bonnet in matte black yesterday, I would have finished the rest but it started to rain again, I'm getting the shits with the rain right now!!

I think there is a picture or two added to the thread but i'm not sure if there is you can see the awsome hahaha

post-7244-024390600 1286585830_thumb.jpg

post-7244-063180300 1286585868_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

so today i had an attepmt to paint my whole bonnet while the rain was gone for about 10 mins or so and this is what it looks like

Keep in mind it was under flood lights to dry faster :D

I know it seems dodgy but what can ya do when ya bonnet is bare metal and it's about to rain >|

post-7244-064793900 1286871104_thumb.jpg

post-7244-022533300 1286871160_thumb.jpg

yeah slowly aye, I'm gonna put oils into the box and diff tomorrow, probably rack ends and maybe tie rods tommorrow aswell so hopefully it steers by the end of this week so i can take it up the street to see how it goes,

I've also thinking about raping a couple of things off those 70's at oxley wreckers but it's like walking intto a pool to get to anything hahaha, the falcon might be getting some lowered springs and shocks tomorrow aswell, hopefully there not just stock replacements.

Should really start a thread about that car lol

today i finally got round to puttin gearbox and diff oils into the old duck,

So tomorrow if they can be organise i'll try to get rack ends for it then hopefully they fit the ke tie rods if not anybody work at a nissan dealer?????? Can ya get me some blue bird tie rods???

Anyways thats it for todays efforts oh besides fitting the old rear falcon springs to it but thats it for today, the bonnet still isn't back on yet, i'm still not happy with it :( oh well it's close now