Perth Members Watch This Space No More.

white_sandshoe

Hey mate here's the story, I've got my ke70 and about half a 13b conversion for it just need a gearbox, A custom drive shaft, radiator and a fuel pump. I don't know if I should continue collecting parts and drop her off to you or scrap the project and buy a rx7... How much do you reackon it's gana cost me to get all the mounts made up ( I've also got a rx7 crossmember to cut up and what not) and have it sitting in there and I'll do the rest.

Cheers mate

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate here's the story, I've got my ke70 and about half a 13b conversion for it just need a gearbox, A custom drive shaft, radiator and a fuel pump. I don't know if I should continue collecting parts and drop her off to you or scrap the project and buy a rx7... How much do you reackon it's gana cost me to get all the mounts made up ( I've also got a rx7 crossmember to cut up and what not) and have it sitting in there and I'll do the rest.

Cheers mate

PM'd :S

Ok all, here's the story...

Bank approved, seller approved, everyone friggin approved...

then mother in law (who happens to have the equivelant of my balls as a piece of paper, being mine and my wife's certificate of title for our house) decides we shouldn't be starting a business and certainly not a mechanical workshop and it's so risky and I should really just do exactly as she wants which is get a shitty day job and work to pay off houses while i build a real estate empire just as shes done while remaining too tight to have meaningless things like hobbies friends dreams.

Anyways, in my traditional "F*CK YOU" attitude, I'll be postponing the workshop for as few months as necessary while I actively engage in other sources of funding (even though a mortgage would be so much easier.) and will be operating a little more modestly at first when it all does go down.

I'm still available for bits and pieces, but I'm going to do a short stint in manufacturing for a few months while raising some funds.

This is not the end, merely a postponement and regroup.

that's utter bs man.

i know that everyone that's anyone on rollaclub was looking forward to having this up and running, and i sure as anything was, especially since i'm gonna need someone to do the work on my ke20 when i get it.

i'm real bummed to hear the bad news man.

Cheers guys. I'll still be kickin on strong, so don't hesitate to give me a buzz if you need a hand with anything, or any advice or even someone to bounce your latest crazy idea off...

BTW, I picked up my 1MZ today... prepping to go into a TC Gemini coupe... yes, the madness hasn't been sedated.

yo garnett you should just turn this thread into one that people can ask about jobs/advice.

Do you know if t18 springs will fit into ke70s?

And do u still have those struts?

Hmmm. could do, but isn't that the whole point of the tech section? :(

T18 springs will fit best with the T18 strut, and yes, I do have them. Your choice of standard or low king springs and also have a set of lower control arms (remember how much camber mine had that time i rolled up at your place? well they are good for about 2 degrees less than it had then. should be 2-3 degree...

Also got some falcon springs you might be keen on.

ok deal! I'm down for the king springs.

Are cut falcoon springs legal?

I'm all good for control arms.

Ive got some xt130 lcas to go in after pits. Adjustable tierod ends to.

And why start a new thread in the tech section when u may know.

Cut springs aren't legal, but I can lend some kings for the canary.