December 26, 201015 yr comment_490745 2TG! ya have a head sittin next to ya i think i read somewhere ;) Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490751 Think "T" series block and a "G" code head ;) I'm thinking 3tg hahaha :yes: that's how i'd be doing it anyways, 1.8L twin cam hybrid + boost = win hehehe :P but thats me Report
December 26, 201015 yr Author comment_490755 2TG! ya have a head sittin next to ya i think i read somewhere ;) Spot on. Although it was just the intake manifold sitting next to me. I'm thinking 3tg hahaha :yes: that's how i'd be doing it anyways, 1.8L twin cam hybrid + boost = win hehehe :P but thats me I don't even wanna try wrap my head around all the info on the hyrbrids. Enough work trying to figure stuff out that doesnt relate to a K engine :bash: Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_490758 Hahahaha. Now that people know you have a Ke36 P/Van, you can now make a thread on it. :P Report
December 27, 201015 yr Author comment_490796 So i tested the wagon out last night. After the exhaust was put on, the engine felt less revvy. With the down low torque it moves along quite well. The feeling of less revs came from the fact the car is alot more smoother right thru the rev range. Win for all. Josh, I'm not gonna start anything on it till work starts on it. Report
December 28, 201015 yr comment_491099 Saw this tonight. Sounded fair tough, although not sure it runs it anymore... New diff time I do believe :P Report
December 28, 201015 yr Author comment_491104 Saw this tonight. Sounded fair tough, although not sure it runs it anymore... New diff time I do believe :P Yep, currently stuck on the side of gorge rd with a blown diff. Seemed to have sorted a new one out, thanks to Jason (bmxsexmonkey) Report
December 28, 201015 yr comment_491145 LOL I can here josh gigling in his sleep about you blowin ya diff , hope ya get it fixxed soon, I have been in the same situation many times i can change them with my eyes closed. Time to go work on ollie. Woz Edited December 28, 201015 yr by ewt Report
December 28, 201015 yr comment_491151 You clown! Seems this man knows how to have fun :P Get a diff as your next major purchase eh? Cheers, Jason Report
December 28, 201015 yr Author comment_491153 I wasnt being THAT much of a goober. Take off onto Gorge Rd, change into 2nd and baang! clunk. And pulled over. Think I've smashed the spider gears, mates' KE30 2dr smashed em in his diff and mine's doing the same thing his did. Report
December 28, 201015 yr Author comment_491160 Wanna give Mick (Raven) a big thanks for offering to come out and pick us up. Although the car trailer was already on its way. And BIGGEST thanks to my old boy. Getting a call at 9:15, picking up the car trailer, heading off and managing to find us. Load the car on, drive to the workshop, unload the car, put the trailer back in the shed and be home by 2am. Definatly deserves a couple cartons for that effort :yes: Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_491170 Wanna give Mick (Raven) a big thanks for offering to come out and pick us up. Although the car trailer was already on its way. And BIGGEST thanks to my old boy. Getting a call at 9:15, picking up the car trailer, heading off and managing to find us. Load the car on, drive to the workshop, unload the car, put the trailer back in the shed and be home by 2am. Definatly deserves a couple cartons for that effort :yes: I think they both do :P both raven and the old boy hahaha Report
December 29, 201015 yr Author comment_491171 What a generous offer Justin, Wanna buy me a carton while your at it? Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_491180 If you were in Victoria, We'd sure help change your Diff for ya. :) Good luck with the swap. Woz & Josh :cool: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now