May 29, 201016 yr Author comment_440883 .....and its too wet today to do anything. I was gonna service the Fagna but cbf doing that either! Report
May 31, 201016 yr comment_441243 yeh how shit was the weather. I picked up that fandangly spring compressor from your work on saturday and got no clear weather to do the springs! I still got to come by and sort you guys out for it too, Jordan will give you the lowdown. Report
May 31, 201016 yr Author comment_441343 Well, ya better come back, cos I know where you live :blinks: Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_441538 too true, I did a quick test run with that new one last night - MUCH easier to use. Report
June 1, 201016 yr Author comment_441553 too true, I did a quick test run with that new one last night - MUCH easier to use. Sweet. Now back to the topic of the panel van..... :D Report
July 1, 201016 yr Author comment_448814 Hmm, starting to have second thoughts on whether I should keep going with this or sell it off and drop the cash into the KE25 and get that done! Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_448817 get it done!! lolwats left to do? paint? if thats it jst keep it. sell the fagna and stooge lifts of other people till you get the thing painted... i should be able to help out whenevs now. the baby has settled in quite well. Report
July 1, 201016 yr Author comment_448819 get it done!! lolwats left to do? paint?if thats it jst keep it. sell the fagna and stooge lifts of other people till you get the thing painted... i should be able to help out whenevs now. the baby has settled in quite well. Not just the paint thats the main issue. I have ignition issues which I'm hoping to sort out this weekend, if not next week as I have a week off work. Just need an LPG safety switch to sort that out. Then its more or less ID check time. The Fagna is a reliable bus and hasnt let me down in the last 3ish years I've owned it, so not really itching to get rid of it and I need transport for work, so can't just get rid of it. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_448822 so really to get it driving you only need to sort out ignition? its not much is it? paint can come later. Report
July 1, 201016 yr Author comment_448825 Has dents n shit in the rear quarters. Also gotta get the exhaust redone. Had to chop it to fit the new extractors on. can't take it through looking untidy or it'll get knocked back. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_448827 well hit me up for some help ok?? would hate to see another rc member throw away thier KE. Report
July 1, 201016 yr Author comment_448830 well hit me up for some help ok?? would hate to see another rc member throw away thier KE. I've got another one sitting in the garage ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ↓ Edited July 1, 201016 yr by Raven Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_448847 Why don't ya finish this Panelvan and use that as your "Transportation Bus" ?? Quickly finish it and then drop in a Super Reliable 4K or 5K and run it through a damn good Inspection with a Proper Licensed Car Inspector. Then you can sell off the Fagna and finish off Raven with the profits. Report
July 1, 201016 yr Author comment_448870 Why don't ya finish this Panelvan and use that as your "Transportation Bus" ?? Quickly finish it and then drop in a Super Reliable 4K or 5K and run it through a damn good Inspection with a Proper Licensed Car Inspector. Then you can sell off the Fagna and finish off Raven with the profits. Its got a worked 5K in it already dude! Its the aftermarket ignition thats giving me the shits. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_448872 Its the aftermarket ignition thats giving me the shits. Oh ok. You could probably try and find like a NOS Toyota Ignition from somewhere in SA. I'm in Victoria so I don't know a lot about SA. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now