Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold

Featured Replies

  • Author

You could always come over for a weekend with your old man when its done Josh :)

 

I'll be in Melbourne next January with the KE36 coming back from the GOR Meet. Could always catch up then so you can have a look. :D

  • Replies 168
  • Views 238.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhhh...... Why do most of these people with Wagons and Panelvans live in Adelaide?? It will be fun to come along to these cruizes with you fellas, but I'm down in Melbourne. :D Ahh Well....

 

Cheers,

Josh :)

 

Like Mick said, come for a road trip. you'd love it here, spotted at least 1 wagon or panno each day for the past few weeks :y:

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

So, I finally got to doing some work with the help of a mate today as I injured my wrist a week ago and have lost a fair bit of strength in it, which I should go get checked out due to swelling.

 

So, as follows:

 

- Damaged rear bar removed

- Leaf springs removed and an extra leaf added to the spring packs on each side (which raised the suspension to a more respectable height)

- Trimmed the bump stops to fix the bottoming out issue

- Fitted new rear bar on the pano, which looks a shite-load better.

 

And now it doesnt bottom out either :)

 

Next up is sanding the car back, panel beating a few dents and then its ready for paint.

 

Also need to organise to get my spare dash reupholstered and fitted, some new carpet, a dyno tune and then its ready for its inspection.

Edited by Raven

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Took a few pics today to show how much the rear leafs have brought he height up and the rear bar as its currently fitted.

 

post-600-1260620156_thumb.jpg

 

post-600-1260620168_thumb.jpg

 

post-600-1260620174_thumb.jpg

 

That is all. :y:

Lookin Shmiko Micko.

Yeah looking good alright.. Nice straight rear bar you got there :y:

Next up is sanding the car back, panel beating a few dents and then its ready for paint.

When will this be happening Mick??

Edited by ewt

  • Author

Doubt it'll be before christmas, so I very much doubt I'll be taking it on the GORC next year.

 

I'd say after Xmas sometime :y:

 

Gotta work this Saturday morning and am going dirt bike riding this Sunday, so that rules out this weekend.

Edited by Raven

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

* Update *

 

I looked at the car today while I was picking up the axle stands and trolley jack to try and sort out the magna's not starting issue today.

 

Then I looked at it when I come back to drop the gear back.

 

That is all :)

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

I did a slight bit of work on it today.

 

Knocked out a few dents, applied some Fibreglass to the low spots and attempted to sand it back by hand and quickly gave up that idea.

 

Going to get an electric sander in the next week or two and do some more sanding.

 

Also need to cut off the extractors and take the manifold and extractors to a machine shop to get the facing done on both the inlet and extractors as I have a massive exhaust leak and it isnt cool.

I did a slight bit of work on it today.

 

Knocked out a few dents, applied some Fibreglass to the low spots and attempted to sand it back by hand and quickly gave up that idea.

 

Going to get an electric sander in the next week or two and do some more sanding.

 

Also need to cut off the extractors and take the manifold and extractors to a machine shop to get the facing done on both the inlet and extractors as I have a massive exhaust leak and it isnt cool.

 

 

Soft :cool:

 

I had a think about it and i think there is a difference in the extractor/inlet flange thickness, hence the leaks across all ports.

 

Got the right idea though, get them faced together :)

  • 1 month later...

i had an exhuast leak for most of my ke20's life......not that you could really tell over the sound of the sidepipe :D

 

well done on actually addressing the problem.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.