Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold

Featured Replies

  • Author
:jamie:

 

Lookin good Mick. great to see this thing on the road (registered). Hopfully you can get some better carbs soon, can't imgaine how much better it will go :)

 

Its not registered yet. Still have to swap all the front end panels over and get the small dents in the body sorted and then a lick of paint. ;)

  • Replies 168
  • Views 238.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I meant when it is finally regoed :jamie: will pull harder than a school boy

It's lookin' good Raven.

 

For some reason, every Ke36 or Ke38 that I've seen in Melbourne either has Rust or Dents in or on it, and Sadly, This happened to be one of them, and Even my one was really bad when I got it. Parts for these Ke3x are getting rare by the day, but hopefully you'll find some that aren't as bad as they are now.

 

I 'spose these little Corolla Wagons/Vans would suit with those 4-Spoke Dragways, because of the 4 Bolt Stud Pattern and because of the Shape of these Lil' Rockets. :P

 

Are you planning on doing an Engine Upgrade, or sticking to the 3K-B and "Trick It Out"?? What colour are you going to spray this thing??

 

Cheers,

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

  • Author
It's lookin' good Raven.

 

For some reason, every Ke36 or Ke38 that I've seen in Melbourne either has Rust or Dents in or on it, and Sadly, This happened to be one of them, and Even my one was really bad when I got it. Parts for these Ke3x are getting rare by the day, but hopefully you'll find some that aren't as bad as they are now.

 

I 'spose these little Corolla Wagons/Vans would suit with those 4-Spoke Dragways, because of the 4 Bolt Stud Pattern and because of the Shape of these Lil' Rockets. :P

 

Are you planning on doing an Engine Upgrade, or sticking to the 3K-B and "Trick It Out"?? What colour are you going to spray this thing??

 

Cheers,

Josh :cool:

 

Thanks for the kind words. :)

 

This thing has a 5K bolted in, so no need to mod the motor ;)

Thanks for the kind words. :cool:

 

This thing has a 5K bolted in, so no need to mod the motor :)

Nice. What colour are you going to paint this Rocket??

 

Josh :P

Fair Enough. Are you going to do a Respray of that colour??

  • Author

Sure am. Will be sorting out the panels this weekend on the front end and hopefully get some of these minor dents in the bodywork sorted, then its sand back, primer and then paint.

 

Just need to source myself some some scuff plates as mine are missing on both sides.

This thing is going to look Schmick when it's done. Keep up the good work.

 

Cheers,

Josh :P

  • Author
This thing is going to look Schmick when it's done. Keep up the good work.

 

Cheers,

Josh :P

 

Likewise!

 

I reckon you should come along to the GORC meet with your panel van, providing its sorted by then and do the camping weekend :)

 

Convince the old man for some father/son time :cool:

I reckon you should come along to the GORC meet with your panel van, providing its sorted by then and do the camping weekend :)

 

Convince the old man for some father/son time :cool:

Yeah... I would if...

 

1) The car ever starts and moves.

2) When everything is all finished.

3) When I start my L's.

 

It won't be until I come up with some $$$ and make time to finish everything on it, then I'll be part of the Cruizes.

 

Josh :P

Edited by ewt

look forward to seeing it mate... 36 hours is quite the long time, i manged to drive solo for 3400kms with car trailer and racecar in tow from adelaide to sydney and return (via melbourne... took a wrong turn!) in just over 34 hours. never again.

Edited by son of stig

  • Author

I look forward to showing it to ya.

 

Haha, yeah, I wont be doing that again in a hurry though. 37 hours knocked me about for a few days, thats for sure.

 

The Magna coped with it somehow though :P

Great find, Raven...I love these things.

 

Very much looking forward to seeing this when its finished! Wish I'd never sold mine, had a 38 windowless PV which I never started...

Edited by TOM

Each to their own :cool:

 

I despise KE20's with the granny look :P

 

oh, you're mean.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.