Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold

Featured Replies

  • Replies 168
  • Views 238.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh how shit was the weather. I picked up that fandangly spring compressor from your work on saturday and got no clear weather to do the springs!

 

I still got to come by and sort you guys out for it too, Jordan will give you the lowdown.

  • Author
too true,

 

I did a quick test run with that new one last night - MUCH easier to use.

 

Sweet.

 

Now back to the topic of the panel van..... :D

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Hmm, starting to have second thoughts on whether I should keep going with this or sell it off and drop the cash into the KE25 and get that done!

get it done!! lolwats left to do? paint?

if thats it jst keep it. sell the fagna and stooge lifts of other people till you get the thing painted...

i should be able to help out whenevs now. the baby has settled in quite well.

  • Author
get it done!! lolwats left to do? paint?

if thats it jst keep it. sell the fagna and stooge lifts of other people till you get the thing painted...

i should be able to help out whenevs now. the baby has settled in quite well.

 

Not just the paint thats the main issue.

 

I have ignition issues which I'm hoping to sort out this weekend, if not next week as I have a week off work. Just need an LPG safety switch to sort that out.

 

Then its more or less ID check time.

 

The Fagna is a reliable bus and hasnt let me down in the last 3ish years I've owned it, so not really itching to get rid of it and I need transport for work, so can't just get rid of it.

so really to get it driving you only need to sort out ignition?

its not much is it?

paint can come later.

  • Author

Has dents n shit in the rear quarters.

 

Also gotta get the exhaust redone. Had to chop it to fit the new extractors on.

 

can't take it through looking untidy or it'll get knocked back.

well hit me up for some help ok?? would hate to see another rc member throw away thier KE.

  • Author
well hit me up for some help ok?? would hate to see another rc member throw away thier KE.

 

I've got another one sitting in the garage ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ↓

Edited by Raven

Why don't ya finish this Panelvan and use that as your "Transportation Bus" ??

 

Quickly finish it and then drop in a Super Reliable 4K or 5K and run it through a damn good Inspection with a Proper Licensed Car Inspector. Then you can sell off the Fagna and finish off Raven with the profits.

  • Author
Why don't ya finish this Panelvan and use that as your "Transportation Bus" ??

 

Quickly finish it and then drop in a Super Reliable 4K or 5K and run it through a damn good Inspection with a Proper Licensed Car Inspector. Then you can sell off the Fagna and finish off Raven with the profits.

 

Its got a worked 5K in it already dude!

 

Its the aftermarket ignition thats giving me the shits.

Its the aftermarket ignition thats giving me the shits.

Oh ok. You could probably try and find like a NOS Toyota Ignition from somewhere in SA. I'm in Victoria so I don't know a lot about SA.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.