Red Corolla

ke70 xx

Hey my names Troy. Ive been on this site reading for a while but don't really post much. Always looking for parts and at other peoples builds, and got bored so I thought Id chuck up my pig. Its a KE70 XX. Got it off an old guy who shaves his legs about a year and a half ago. Got defected withing 6 months. Got it off. Then got an apprenticeship and started spending some big dollars on it so heres some specs.

Specs

Engine/Driveline

JDM 4AGE

Standard Ecu

Top Gun Leads

T50 Gearbox unknown Clutch

86 Radiator With Custom Mounts

Stock KE70 Borg Warner Open Wheeler

AE71 Tailshaft

Custom Exhaust made by Thommos Exhaust's

JDM Extractors

Suspension

Front

###### Custom Coilovers with 6KG Springs and Excel G inserts made from 86 struts

###### 40mm RCA's

XT130 Corona Lower Control Arms

Cusco Camber Tops

###### Tie Rod Ends (Yet to be Installed)

###### Lock Spacer (Yet to be Installed)

Rear

4.5KG ###### Motorsport Springs

Excel G Sierra Shocks

Other

T18 Pedal Box with bent Clutch Pedal to clear steering column

Luisi Steering wheel with HKB Boss kit

Stock K50 5 Speed Gear Knob

Madhouse Lip (cracked badly)

Rolling on stock KE70 CS Steelies and one CSX Alloy (don't know why)

There will be things I have missed but will update as progress goes. Now some pictures, mostly old. Will upload new ones as soon as I find my camera cord.

post-7469-1253531920_thumb.jpg

post-7469-1253532023.jpg

post-7469-1253532039.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Haha cheers guys but its not the mintest car thats for sure but I'm happy with it. Should see it at mallala sometime trying to skid but failing. Just want to install my Tie Rods and Lock Spacer and get some wheels and probably quads again. Then do the drifting. Keep comments rolling. Ill check this regulary and update when necessary.

• 2 months later...

As she sits atm. Plus madhouse lip fixed. Powdercoated MA61's with a pair of 185/60/14 RE001's on the front and a pair of 185/60/14 Kenda Komets on the rear. Should be hitting the track first practice next year I hope. Also installed lock spacer, tie rods and adjustable panhard rod. Let me know what you think. Cheer Troy

post-7469-1260175002.jpg

As she sits atm. Plus madhouse lip fixed. Powdercoated MA61's with a pair of 185/60/14 RE001's on the front and a pair of 185/60/14 Kenda Komets on the rear. Should be hitting the track first practice next year I hope. Also installed lock spacer, tie rods and adjustable panhard rod. Let me know what you think. Cheer Troy

sore this in the flesh at Mallala this week very very nice clean KE..good job troy.