Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show Us Your Driveway !!!

Featured Replies

got my chaser in the garage ke70 in the drive way and sprinter sits out on the road.

post-8568-1268827236_thumb.jpg post-8568-1268827304_thumb.jpg

post-8568-1268827450_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 50
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its ready for everyone. so go :wub:

My driveways 350m long and cars constantly changeing so atm And all with a view of brisbane city

My KE38 wagon

original KE11

V8 celsiors x2

02 3'0L Jackaroo ( the beach car ) embarrasment!!!!! about to get upgrade

06 RTV falcon tray back

KE55 coupe parts car

post-4088-1268951169_thumb.jpg

post-4088-1268951240_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
its ready for everyone. so go :P

 

That's right. It's a Free For All Thread of Explaining or Showing us (Rollaclub Members) the rides around the house, or in 7Shade's Case, on the House.

post-5661-1270291550_thumb.jpg

Never been into naming my cars but, this is Kalvin the Corolla.

So named because I'm sure it was designed by the same bloke who designed the Kalvinator refrigerator, I'll bet the Toyota color code is "Appliance White".

I've owned Kalvin for 3 years and he's just clocked over 120thousand kilometers. He was a score 3 years ago only having 82thousand on the clock (in 20 years).

Apart from replacing the alternator, A/C and now the rack ends, he drives like he could go another 23 years.

I bought Kalvin as transport while my Clubsport was being built, I liked the fuel economy so much, I kept him.

 

post-5661-1270291623_thumb.jpg

Dads 96 Hilux. He's owned it since new and currently has about 176thousand on the clock. This thing hasn't even sneezed since the day he brought it home. Nothing more than routine maintenance. It's made countless trips between Darwin and Brisbane and one trip around the country. Each time loaded with my old mans shit and towing a 6x4 trailer (he has this paranoia it will breakdown so he carries every imaginable part and tool to repair it, of course it never has).

A Hilux with 4sp auto and carpets. To my dads annoyance I continue to call it the "Corolla ute".

 

post-5661-1270291588_thumb.jpgpost-5661-1270291638_thumb.jpg

This is the reason I drive a Corolla.

My 97 VS HSV Clubsport (#2084). I've owned now for 7 years. A daily driver for 4 years before being sent to TBS Performance (The Brock Shop) along with a blank cheque. COME Racing 355, balanced blueprinted, ported & polished heads, roller rockers, COME Racing twin throttle manifold, all the best and most expensive stuff to fill it with.

As well as a TBS custom made stainless 2.5inch twin system exhaust. Oh god it's sounds pure porn !.

To go with the new motor, a stage 2 TH700 auto and reco diff with standard 3.08 gears. PBR twin piston brake upgrade front and rear. New steering & suspension.

Basically it was a bumper to bumper rebuild of the oily bits. Power ?. On a run in tune it made 300HP at the rears. It's been tuned since but I don't have a figure.

On the trip from Brisbane to Darwin I averaged 10.2 liters per 100kays (with an average speed of 112km/h). There were periods in QLD while doing the 110km/h limit I was getting 850 to 880 kays from a tank (72L).Top speed. Speedo goes to 250km/h and it sailed straight past that quite easy. At 230km/h the engine ticks over at 4500rpm.

Of course I did this 12 months ago err ooops I mean before the NT introduced speed limits 4 years ago. :D

At Willowbank in Brisbane it's done a 13.7 with the 3.08 diff gears. Next on the books is a conversion to 5speed manual (the auto is a fuse waiting to blow) and 3.6 diff gears.

Then a run at Hidden Valley, stay tuned.

post-5661-1270296268_thumb.jpg

Edited by clubby2084

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.