20v Into Ae71.

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad

I just got in from working on it.

The carpet is in, door trims, I even polished all the chrome on the doors and pillars while it was all apart.

All i need to do is fit one door trim and find a boot seal and passenger seat, then the windscreen and its roady time.

Its all coming up awesome, too. :jamie:

wanna borrow some meshies..

got another set now..

Geez terry, pimp for the wheels arent ya. What you get now?

I just went to the wreckers and got all the bits, seat, seal, some trims, and some ae86 hubs as well to keep as spares for my struts.

Should be all ready by late this arvo.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Geez terry, pimp for the wheels arent ya. What you get now?

I just went to the wreckers and got all the bits, seat, seal, some trims, and some ae86 hubs as well to keep as spares for my struts.

Should be all ready by late this arvo.

rays mesh

17102009002.jpg

SSR Star Formula

17102009.jpg

rego yet ...

whats taking soooooo long?

20 v in and tuned yet

gee hurry up will ya

Getting a windscreen tomorrow lunchtime. Then Ill be on the road.

Aside from the front end tidy up the car is ready, I might not bother aligning the panels and lights until the motor is in, or Ill just damage something.

I just read your Red spirit thread. it was an epic read hahaha!

Jesse.

Glad you liked it, it was an epic car. Makes me sad to think about how it ended up.

Ive looked at the 2pak colour chart, I'm going with a bronzy mettalic colour I think. Probably ppg andonic bronze powdercoat on the engine crossmember, mounts, gearbox crossmember, bonnet hinges, bonnet latch, the clips that hold the fuel and brake lines, as well as any bracketing and bits and pieces I use. I'm also gonna do the ends of the strut brace, and the towbar minus the tongue for stiffness and style points.

Should look good, a little flashy but still understated, and against a clean white engine bay it will look sharp I think. The motor is mainly black and silver metal so I don't want to dress it up too much.