20v Into Ae71.

LittleRedSpirit

omg sexy time happening at the front

Yeah they look good eh.

I forgot to mention, I bought enough peak white to do the front end and engine bay today. Actual paint too, not pressure packs.

I also got a new oil pressure sender for $2 from supershit. Theres a $20 k series clutch kit there.

The other week i also finally bought a set of velocity stacks for the 20 valve.

I'm just waiting on a part from samq and some powdercoated bits and I can do the engine swap. The 4ac is improving each day, if it had a rekitted carb itd go pretty good.

Ill probably swap radiators soon, this ones got a hole, its been sealed but not too well. :wink:

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad
Why are those rims not on yet?!?! It's been almost an entire week since you got them!

Not required until 4 piston brakes are fitted. Also waiting for terry to work his magic on the other 2.

Plus tyres are expensive, and while i don't mind spending money on her, there are priorities right now.

• 3 weeks later...

I now have the use of a camera again. So heres some pics.

I collected the bits from the powdercoaters. I think the colour is called Aztec Silver. I reckon it looks great, not too flashy and quite a dark colour, but with a bit of gloss and shine to it as well, its really dark till the sun hits it.

post-2885-1258943847_thumb.jpg

post-2885-1258943866_thumb.jpg

post-2885-1258943882_thumb.jpg

post-2885-1258943902_thumb.jpg

post-2885-1258943918_thumb.jpg

post-2885-1258943930_thumb.jpg

post-2885-1258943945_thumb.jpg

Edited by LittleRedSpirit