Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pumpkin

Featured Replies

Ok, so I just got this home last night, needs some work but will be a fun little project in between Fonkey and ORB......

 

KE20, in Bamboo no less :)

No engine or box (yet)

Locked diff (soon to be removed)

Slightly butchered engine mounts and tranny tunnel (replace/repair)

12's with hubcaps! <-- Keeping as is

Seats are a little rough

Fairly clean body, minimal rust, great base.

Idea is to clean it up, bolt it together nice and neat, rego it then daily it as soon as the hatchback is gone.

 

Pics!

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

  • Author

Will gladly take the K50 off your hands.....

 

Keeping this one stock for the most part Si, the boost motor is going into Fonkey when the time is right...... :)

 

Tidy, drive, enjoy. Best part is, the missus actually likes it! So I dodged another bullet..... (at least for the moment.......) :)

Looks just like my ke20's same colour anyway. :) Nice score :)

to think we pushed that car to where it is with little use of the steering wheel,

 

car is in great shape and will come up a treat

Looks quite original, what are your plans in the paint/panel department ?

  • Author

ke20rolla: Mine will never be as nice as yours though man, I'm not THAT patient, lol. I'm stoked with this car but, the colour just works with it...... I may be hitting you up for some advice and comparisons against yours in the near future, once I get stuck into it I'll likely need to ask a fair few q's.....

 

Casey: The bonus of not having an engine/gearbox in it, so much easier to move.....

 

Doogs: Plans for the body are to neaten it up a bit and keep it as factory as possible, same paint colour because I love it, remove the minor rust and look after it, that's about it.....

Rwd; check, leaf springs; check, good body condition; check, kick ass colour, check. Now as long as you can keep all four wheels on the ground...LOL

  • 4 weeks later...

my old car that i owned for like 2 weeks :yes: my plans for it were to 3t or standard 4k it. but my 3t i had needed a rebuild and i didnt have a 4k at that time. i needed money for rego so i sold it. regrettably too, was hell stoked when i got it. oh well :wink:

how was the trip home with it?

have fun with it an look after it, keep us updated too

also have u got the headunit hooked up yet man? still want that cd lol

Edited by Josh_04

  • Author

Ah, I'd forgotten about that CD, I've been trying to sort out the wiring, so I haven't gotten around to fitting it up yet, I'll try and get it out sometime real soon, I'll let you know in the next couple of days, sorry about that...... :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.