Karllos' Ae112r Sportivo Turbo

Karllos

Members dont see this ad

I sold Karl an Xtreme-HD clutch kit and just some standard Redline Gearbox Oil to suit his car as I didn't have enough Lightweight Shockproof Gearbox Oil in stock at the time.

Can always change it later on though ;)

So ive been told its AWESOME! and yes expensive approx. $40 a litre ;)

So UPDATE: clutch and Gearbox is off and was the standard TRD heavy duty item, i was actually surprised about this.

What made it all die in the arse was the Thrust bearing gave way all the bearings in it had seized and are all sitting in one side of the circle. Clutch fork is good, the thrust bearing spring went everywhere was finding bits all thru the bell housing lol so thats what i heard snap and as a result the thrust bearing fell out and comprende no more clutch movement.

So had the flywheel machined, the guy took 12thou off it :lol:

Getting a torque wrench for Sat (as i have a full day of TAFE tomorrow) which leads me to my nxt question,

Is there anywhere that i can find torque settings for my flywheel bolts and the rest of the clutch components and every bit that attaches to the gear box?

But its all off and in pieces atm will update with piccies when shes all running again :o

Karl.

Edited by Karllos

How does the Xtreme-HD clutch compare to the stock one in looks? Looks to be similar/same fitment?

Yeah same size clutch cover and friction plate and a much better condition thrust bearing :) lol

One thing tho I'm not sure if i had something incorrect or not but the little aligning tabs didnt seem to go through the holes on the clutch cover will asses when I'm back there on Saturday. I might just be ignorant not too sure.

Karl.

EDIT: The little clutch cover alignment tabs on the flywheel if you didn't get it before :)

Edited by Karllos

So i had all the Torque settings and still no luck getting her running :)

Jus jokes :)

The Tivo is all up and running again, great pedal feel and grab. Drives really nicely and the gearbox oil is wildly good stuff :)

Thanks again :)

Um when its VERY cold it shifts mildly more difficultly but that is being very picky. The clutch engages close to the floor (still getting used to it and no i havent stalled it :)) But yes it drives awesomely. Stupid aligning of the clutch and then getting the gearbox back on and the rear engine mounts and the............. lol i should stop. But i am very happy to be driving her again :)

Karl.

Haha how much are you willing to pay :D

It was approx $40 a bottle and the bottle is 1 litre :D

Expensive stuff but well worth the price i love it :D

Karl.

That was trade price too. I'd hate to think what the retail would be on that. :D

• 2 weeks later...