Karllos' Ae112r Sportivo Turbo

Karllos

Members dont see this ad
hahaha that the funniest thing I ever heard!!! If you put a boost controller on it you won't be able to help yourself and you'll wind it up. :wink:

lol yeah i can see your point but i need a hand controller for this boost controller and i am not getting one which will take away that temptation :wink:

and yes I'm using one to set it up.

Edited by Karllos

• 2 weeks later...
Are these things made out of glass or something? Between yours and Lesley's all i seem to read about is continual fixing.

Hope it's worth it :P

Haha ive changed my custom member title :yes: Luke.

yeah ive heard about those E58's. aparently they chew tires more than they should cause they have a torsion LSD rather than a clutch engage type.

either way i want an LSD ;)

Karl.

KAAZ and cusco do a LSD for the C-series gearbox but you looking at roughly $800 -$1000 for one new :P

yeah something like that would be AWESOME!

i was stood corrected the other day its round the other way the torsion LSD is better thatn the clutch engage for tyre wear.

Karl

Lol yep, bit more driver friendly too apparently. Stock lsd's are a pain in the ass to source though where as the aftermarket ones are just very expensive :hmm:

lol yep not keen on driving a FWD with whats a near 100% locker.

so car is in at boostworx getting the new manifold modified and new turbo fitted :(

should have it back soon enough.

Karl

The computer's just giving you the space where you should be posting pics :)

Baha il try get some up tonight. Il be getting more over the weekend, but I'm working today (gotta love maccas free wireless :P) so il see what i can do tonight, couple other things to tell too :y:

ur car is rly turb0 fasst lol. (sorry for breaking the anti l33t rule :P )

Nice seeing you out on the cruise man. No fair you live hills and get more practice than I do though. Will have to have a ride with you one day to get a feel how a turbo stivo with standard suspension goes :)