Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Check Out These...

Featured Replies

hey i just bought these rims

can some one identify what they are ...no not the obvious rims you think

they are

14x 7 2.75 inches of dish

14 x8 3.5 inches of dish

 

04102009-1.jpg

 

04102009001.jpg

 

cheers

Edited by mungi mods

  • Author

well i don't know what they are so.....

 

 

 

 

 

stripped them

 

getting the rims powdercoated charcoal grey

 

getting the centres powdercoated FLOURO PINK

Edited by mungi mods

^^^cool, post up pics once there painted :)

  • Author

done :o

new 12.2 zinc plated high tensile bolts and nylock nuts :P

 

 

08102009006.jpg

 

08102009005.jpg

 

 

I'm a sick sick man !!!

 

not cross fevers ,,got a set of them :(

 

$60 a rim :P

Edited by mungi mods

I got aset of rims that are simular to those but not 2piece. 13x6 thinking about fitting to T18 if pcd is same these are ex Datsun.

post-8596-1255049271.jpg

I think the charcoal looks tough, but if I was doing them I would have done black bolts going around the cross with black inserts around the wheel nuts. Hard to explain it but if I had a photoshop program I'd show ya.

Those wheels look awsome Terry. Looks like you have done some painting on the rolla aswell :P :(

Have you finished the flairage on the rear yet?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.