Oil Catch Can

ROLLN'03

I was wondering if anyone has ever hooked up an oil catch can to a k series engine? and, how it was done?

Just a question that has been bugging me...

And if it was attached, would it really be of any use, or should it just be left for the turbo cars?

Members dont see this ad

you really need a vacuum source to move the air from the crankcase to the can. use fuel hose, hook up a can of some sort, filled with pot scrubbers, between the pcv and the sandwich plate

you'd be better to remove the pcv valve and put a large diameter piece of hose on it, so it gets constant vacuum

i can't seem to find the picture of my engine bay when i installed my catch can...i'll keep looking for ya...basically i don't have a PCV valve anymore and it goes directly into the catch can....i emptied out the catch can for the first time the other day and it was about half full.....shoulda seen the crap that came out of it though....i wouldnt like it to be in my engine.

thanks guys, i almost got it...... well sort of?!

So you just run the inlet from the top of your rocker cover and the outlet in the air filter?

ive seen a few and i did understand but then SUPER jamie onfused me with the vacuum thingy!