My Little Yellow Ke11

LukeAE71

Damn Luke I was hoping to be the first in Aus to build one like that orange sucker!

I'd love to build a street reg hillclimber with that look. Black as black can get, pumped gaurds, good rubber and some serious suspension work....

Yes but if you did that look to your wagon it would be hotter!! I would have to rub myself naked all over it :)

Ok that's just getting scary now, but yeah :y:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the KE found it's way home on the back of a truck last night.

Not exactly sure what's wrong yet, first thoughts were fuel pump but that is working fine. It will start and run for a while, like 10 minutes then just suddenly turn off. I am thinking ignition coil fails once it gets warm or something.

Stupid thing fired up first go as soon as it rolled off the truck at my place after being towed :)

Massive recommendation to Grant from City Wide Towing, he came out in no time at all and as usual charges a very reasonable rate :y: Absolute champ

Well I still have some ignition issues.

I replaced the coil, then the points, gapped them etc and the random shutting off has stopped but it is becoming a bastard to cold start. I adjusted the choke and am trying to get more charge into the battery to see if that will fix it.

I am at the stage of replacing everything though, leads, plugs etc and getting it tuned up.

[quote

G day Luke sorry about the car ,it didnt miss a beat in a year an a half i had it.

hope ya get her cruz n , i think she misses me ,so sad . got me other one go n

will have to hook up with ya for a cruz.

good luck Wol

Hey Wol it's all good I think the fact I started driving it more regularly brought about some issues that were hiding. After I changed the ignition coil I then checked the points and they were pitted pretty bad. Since I changed the points she has been all sweet again so I prob didn't need the ignition coil after all. I am going to give her a service soon and just change everything

I got no hard feeling against you Wol, cars have their own minds at times and like you said she misses you

I can't wait to see your orange one out and about, colour is wicked :)