• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers for all the comments guys

Just had a weekend of driving around in this thing and loving it :(

Best bit about it is the wife likes it better than the last Rolla ;) She said "I don't feel as embarrassed getting into this, it's not so, um boxy!!" :yes:

Haha

How have you found this for size? They're incredibly small, make KE20's seem big

I got into the back of it to stick the rego sticker on, and I fit well in there and I ain't small!!!

I love the fact it's so small, can just about park it anywhere ;)

As Troy said I have some wicked plans for this thing, but I don't reveal anything in case they don't happen. I have to start finding some parts though and definitely a 5K, even though the 3K is healthy the slowness is already getting to me :yes:

Tell us the plans...!

I'm one of those people who hate people who start build threads with all these plans and nothing ever happens.

I would prefer to keep them to myself until they do happen.

I will say though I would like to base it on something similar to the Orange KE10 on Club4ag.com. That look/theme has not been done to my knowledge in Australia so it will be something to behold if I can pull it off.

In the meantime though I am just going to run some redrilled 14's so I can run better tyres than the 12 inch pizza cutters ;)

Haha

How have you found this for size? They're incredibly small, make KE20's seem big

Hehe..... on the weekend I had myself and two mates in mine and we are all over 6 foot. Must have looked pretty funny when we all got out.

Something like this will do, but still in the lemon colour of course :y:

post-7149-1255390059_thumb.jpg

Ahhhhh Mr John. I dunno how I feel about that car to be honest. The chrome is very shiney. I like the bosozoku styles, but I dunno about it on a KE1x. Having said that.......... it's kinda the direction of Troy's car and I freakin' LOVE Troy's car..... in a purely man loves machine kinda way :)

I like to be different so that is part of it, and if I can pull it off I think it will look rad.

Also have much man love for Troy's car and would like a similar theme but obviously not to the extent of the over fenders etc as I am not dumb enough to think they will suit the body shape of the KE1X.

There are plenty of hurdles to jump to get a look like that, including doing something similar to the suspension set-up he has.

I don't think I would run rims like that full time though as I have a feeling SAPOL would create quite the affection for giving me yellow racing stickers :)

I like to be different so that is part of it,

Yeh I'm with that and that has always been my motto too, hence I have two cars that there are bugger all of in this country. As for the 11 though.... well that kinda didn't work out so different. Firstly no-where near as rare and also...... there are at least 6 others in SA that look pretty much exactly the same as mine. :y:

I don't think I would run rims like that full time though as I have a feeling SAPOL would create quite the affection for giving me yellow racing stickers :)

The rims on that orange one look killer. Yep, reckon they would get some attention from the lads in the white cars with the disco lights, but those little yellow stickers would go nice with the colour of your car anyhow. :y: