The Ultimate In Useless Car Styling

crispyke35

Members dont see this ad

i don't know which is the worst stupidity hole of the internet... either...

youtube... almost every video you watch, read the comments... i bet u there is a shitfight... fcuk... even watch a cute video of an adorable cat doing something funny, and i bet there is a shitfight in the comments.

or

ebay..... just full of ricer crap and people naming there threads `ke70 ae71 ae86 drift mugen trd rally car` to get every search possible to lead to there listing... surely there is some rule againt that lol.... oh and `sparco sprint not recaro not bride not sscuss seat`

ebay..... just full of ricer crap and people naming there threads `ke70 ae71 ae86 drift mugen trd rally car` to get every search possible to lead to there listing... surely there is some rule againt that lol.... oh and `sparco sprint not recaro not bride not sscuss seat`

There's supposed to be, i think eBay referrs to it as "Keyword Spamming". But there's always heaps of listings that do it. Imagine trying to police it against the millions of listings in all the languages... Impossible.

I love eBay though. :)

monster tacho and shiftlight on an auto.

larger diameter wheels with stock brakes.

larger diameter wheels when they are like 6 inches wide.

wide body kits when your wheels don't even fill the stock guards.

those brembo caliper covers.

carbon fibre look stickers.

Edited by Axentrik