Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The World's 20,000th Ke30 ...

Featured Replies

well fellas ...

 

I took a look in my engine bay in the KE30 2 door that i have got me a hold of ... turns out its the 20,000th KE30 produced! how sick is that. That's what the stamp says anyways ...

 

Also it came with a 3k-h ... my mate reckons that was for the jap market (aka j-spec) ? Sounds tops!

 

Anyways ... ten points to the person who guesses what motor is goin in the beast ... Hint: think 4 cylinder turbo ASIDE from the obvious ...

 

Cheers, Dylan aka Dyzza

 

\m/

if 4age is the obvious...

sr20det?......

just about every early aussie ke30 came with 3k-h. i have one of the things sitting in my garage right now. they're just a 3k with 9:1, fast idle valve and crankcase ventilation

  • Author

hey again ...

 

SJ - thanks for clearin that up ...

 

Its NOT a rotor ... but think Mazda :) ...

 

I'll put yas out of ya misery in a couple of days...

 

\m/

1.8L 929 motor hahaha

 

or an mx5 engine, they can make big powah :)

DOHC 3.0 V6 from the HC 929 (my old car) :)

 

B6 turbo?

 

OK... I'm getting dizzy and having a headache. I don' like guessing games (loads up gun) now WHAT MOTOR IS IT!! :D

  • Author
B6 turbo?

:D Ten Points ! :)

 

1600cc, DOHC, 16 valve, EFI turbo =) ... originally from a jap-spec KE tx3 turbo .. now in my possession. Hence i need a mx5 gearbox to turn her RWD!

 

Cheers, good work Tiger!

 

Dyzza

  • Author

hey fellas ...

 

Yeah will keep yas up to date!

 

I might just go with aftermarket ECU & loom rather than keep the stock gear. I'm puttin fotos up under the Projects section too!

 

I'm startin to sand her back and get her ready n primed as of tomorrow ... I have a month of holidays :)

 

Cheers, Dyzza

B6 turbo?

:D Ten Points ! :)

 

1600cc, DOHC, 16 valve, EFI turbo :D ... originally from a jap-spec KE tx3 turbo .. now in my possession. Hence i need a mx5 gearbox to turn her RWD!

 

Cheers, good work Tiger!

 

Dyzza

I thought so... any other motor and I would've given up trying..

Well, this will keep you busy.. can't wait to see this thing in progress =)

hehe toyota usually don't start their numbers from 0. so its unlikely its the 20,000th ones

  • Author
hehe toyota usually don't start their numbers from 0. so its unlikely its the 20,000th ones

hey

 

yeah it has a zero in front of it .. reads something like 020000, i'll have a looksie tomozza ...

 

\m/

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.