Ke30....... Will A 5l Fit?

gould

Members dont see this ad

Considering you're asking how much work is going to be involved I'm assuming you can't do it. The only engine conversion I've done is a RB20 into a VL. I have dreams of dropping my spare RB30 into a KE30 but it'll never happen. I'm sure when I find a shell it'll end up with a 5k or something similar in it.

Considering you're asking how much work is going to be involved I'm assuming you can't do it. The only engine conversion I've done is a RB20 into a VL. I have dreams of dropping my spare RB30 into a KE30 but it'll never happen. I'm sure when I find a shell it'll end up with a 5k or something similar in it.

Phil told me about you looking for a KE shell. I thought about it, and decided my ke30 shell will be crushed :(

If you have a look through one of my threads, its the one about my car, I've put up pictures of my mates car "WHOSUP" the lime green ke30 with a 5 litre on nos, tubbed, cage etc. It can be done, but on his the firewall was moved back around 325mm and enough room was left for an under bonnet supercharger, let me know if you need to ask any more questions and ill pass them on...

If you have a look through one of my threads, its the one about my car, I've put up pictures of my mates car "WHOSUP" the lime green ke30 with a 5 litre on nos, tubbed, cage etc. It can be done, but on his the firewall was moved back around 325mm and enough room was left for an under bonnet supercharger, let me know if you need to ask any more questions and ill pass them on...

n1396797378_30045063_9818.jpg

n1396797378_30051761_155.jpg