Ke15 Engine Questions

GBKE15

Members dont see this ad

20V_KE35, would be something like this:

all engines assume 10:1 CR, standard valve size with similar amount of headwork, and have 200cfm carburation. take 10% from all figures and you may get close assuming perfect fuelling and ignition.

post-13-1119518829.jpg

Edited by Felix

THIS BOARD IS AWESOME!!!

Someone mentioned a k-b motor, the motor that is currently in the car is a k-c. No luck on the better k series for me. The only choices that I have are either the k or the 3k. At this point, one of them has to be a better solution than the other. I'm not looking for mad hp or torque although both would be great. This is sort of an experiment for me. I have done Land Cruisers for the past 8 years and know them pretty well, I just wanted to goof off a little. For now it looks like to 3k with a little work is the way to go until I decide how long I'm going to play with the autox.

Where are most of you form on this thread, it sounds like I am across the pond from most of you. I'm in Virginia,USA. Thanks for all of the help.

Whenever I get a chance to get started, I'll get some pics/info up.

G

• 2 weeks later...