November 8, 200916 yr comment_389587 but twin sideys are pure cool man. Some dude bugged out when he was them when I was checking my radiator at the servo a while ago. Report
November 9, 200916 yr comment_389601 LOL. DCD's are oldschool cool themselves. Original fitment to Mk1 1500 GT cortinas, and Fiat 1500 cabriolet's. DCD's are pure bliss when it comes to set and forget. You won't get a simpler (totally tunable) carb to work on. It is much easier to setup one carb compared to two. No worries about balancing etc. Also for those that say that they've had their sidies setup and haven't touched them in years.... Well you are missing out. You should really rejet your carbs a few times a year to take into account seasonal/temperature changes. Unlike EFI, carbs are dumb and cannot automatically adjust the fuel curve for the cooler months when the air is denser, nor the hotter months when the air is not so dense. Edited November 9, 200916 yr by Felix Report
March 30, 201016 yr comment_425688 I'm trying to figure this cam shit out and you guys just gave me a headache. :D in a good way. I need to do more reading me thinks. Report
March 30, 201016 yr comment_425799 Crow cams don't stock any 4k billets but that can regrind a cam for you. Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_541497 Looking at getting a cam grind for my 4kc 32/36 dgv weber 4/2/1 extractors 2" exhaust looking for good power throughout, without having to upgrade too much gear (straight drop in etc) Tighe want $195 for a regrind :S any suggestions? I'm thinking the 113 by tighe? or is wade or crow a better cam to get? Edited July 22, 201115 yr by xris Report
April 14, 201610 yr comment_704069 I have a kelford 266 duration cam. It works good but only above 2600. I would recommend advancing standard cam by 5 degrees. And see how that goes Report
April 17, 201610 yr comment_704118 I have a kelford 266 duration cam. It works good but only above 2600. I would recommend advancing standard cam by 5 degrees. And see how that goes That's crazy talk... Edited April 17, 201610 yr by GJM85 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now