Picnic At Hanging Rock Car Show

silverra23

Ok people.. plan is to meet at the BP just past Calder Raceway (heading out of town) at 7am. I think for a 7.30am departure, but it might be a bit earlier than that. Will keep you posted.

There will be a bunch of Celicas, along with what ever Corolla's we can rustle up. To be parked together we need to go in together, so the group needs to stick together and probably regroup outside just before we go in.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok people.. plan is to meet at the BP just past Calder Raceway (heading out of town) at 7am. I think for a 7.30am departure, but it might be a bit earlier than that. Will keep you posted.

There will be a bunch of Celicas, a crown, along with what ever Corolla's we can rustle up. To be parked together we need to go in together, so the group needs to stick together and probably regroup outside just before we go in.

nothing else to ad....

Edited by dfunkt

see I was going to say that... but then I thought you might want to meet us some where else :)

oh and people I will add its a classic car show... so they do bump cars they don't consider classic.. .which I suspect would count for most of the "late" model stuff like ae82's and later.

see I was going to say that... but then I thought you might want to meet us some where else :D

oh and people I will add its a classic car show... so they do bump cars they don't consider classic.. .which I suspect would count for most of the "late" model stuff like ae82's and later.

:jamie:

I need to get hold of that kid on that ford territory add so he can turn my "late model" into a ke17 sprinter :D

50% chance of rain tomorrow! Oh well, should be fun!

Also, it seems every club around is meeting at the bp in the morning, I know for sure that the vw club and early Holden clubs are meeting about the same time as you lot... Will be a show in itself!

I will be waiting for you at the gisbourne freeway entry, will just jump in with the pack as you cruise past.

JP

the better half and i will also be attending. hopefully ill pull up at hanging rock around the time you guys or the toymods guys pull in. lookin to get there around 8ish.

leigh, tell stu to pull his pink hat out of his arse and youse can all come up in the '10?