Stupid Women Drivers!!!

Chalk

Hey guys,So at work on tuesday,a woman in a 4wd hilux with a steel tray reversed out of a car park and straight into the side of my Ke35 coupe :jamie: she had to back up 8 METRES to do this tho!!!

so my nicely paneled car is F#$KED,oh best part is she drove off without even coming in to say she did it,i have no details so can't get any compo for it,so as you can imagine I'm a little :D anyway enough ranting,by chance anyone here in perth has the chrome strips for under the coupes rear quarter windows???As i plan on fixing her up(AGAIN)

Members dont see this ad
i had a hunt all around midland for her but no luck,put the word out to the other tyre shops to let me know if she comes in asking for the size she was after but I'm not holding my breathe :)

So did you see her do it? But missed the rego? Any chance she's been a customer before...customer records?

So did you see her do it? But missed the rego? Any chance she's been a customer before...customer records?

not a customer before,her car was the only one in the carpark that could have done it,due to the damage,where it is on my car.