Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "granny '55" Hardtop Daily Project

Featured Replies

your grill is the same as mine! looks like theres a badge missing from the middle?

 

is this normal? whats surpose to go there

  • Replies 79
  • Views 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's either a blue or green background with the C and 3 stars above it.

 

i can't remember which of the grills got the green and which other one got the blue.

The Grille that Matt and Evan have is supposed to have the "ruby" coloured C badge in there. While the other type of ke55 grille is to have the "sapphire" coloured C badge which can be seen on Matts ke30.. Glue dries out with age and they fall out...

  • Author
The Grille that Matt and Evan have is supposed to have the "ruby" coloured C badge in there. While the other type of ke55 grille is to have the "sapphire" coloured C badge which can be seen on Matts ke30.. Glue dries out with age and they fall out...

 

That is spot on. I'm really hunting for that "ruby" coloured center badge but i'm having no luck.

That is spot on. I'm really hunting for that "ruby" coloured center badge but i'm having no luck.

 

:P I think I may have the whole grille including that badge too, are you still after a dash pad in good condition? let me know as I have on here for sale Matt.

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

  • Author
:P I think I may have the whole grille including that badge too, are you still after a dash pad in good condition? let me know as I have on here for sale Matt.

 

Don't worry about the dash pad but if you do manage to find that elusive grille then let me know.

hmm those faded window rubber trims look out of place on this overrated machine. why not wedge those stick on chrome trims in there too?? :P

Edited by Oh-KE

  • Author
hmm those faded window rubber trims look out of place on this overrated machine. why not wedge those stick on chrome trims in there too?? :wink:

 

I was thinking that but they will stick up too high. I really want to get them replaced but i'll see what i can do about them.

The Grille that Matt and Evan have is supposed to have the "ruby" coloured C badge in there. While the other type of ke55 grille is to have the "sapphire" coloured C badge which can be seen on Matts ke30.. Glue dries out with age and they fall out...

 

thanks for that ben, has anyone have a pic of the badge?

Tomorrow I'll try to get a photo of the badge your after Evan and Matt.

Okay, here are photos of that elusive or exclusive badge that you and Evan want to see...

 

S5002942.jpg

S5002943.jpg

 

You don't see many of these anymore, even the glue on this one is dried out.

ben your a legend!

 

that badge looks super tuff! if i get my hands on a badge like that ill jb weld it on :wink:

  • Author

That ruby badge looks sweet Ben. Let me know if you come across a 'spare' one!

 

 

I got the chrome locking strips done on her today. Here are some pics.

 

Before

post-2153-1263628784_thumb.jpg

 

After

post-2153-1263628876_thumb.jpg

 

post-2153-1263628917_thumb.jpg

Edited by 78_7kRolla

  • Author

Hey guys some sad news, the car is up for sale on carsales. It's making way for bigger and better things which shall remain secret (for now)!

 

Look here...

Edited by 78_7kRolla

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.