Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nsw Drivers

Featured Replies

there seems to be alot of corolla drivers in QLD and SA but where in NSW post up

  • Replies 49
  • Views 75.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey mate my names shaun i drive a ke30 and i live in the wollongong N.S.W :locked:

My name is Jason,i live in St Marys and i drive a ae92 seca with a 4agte.

Edited by grindley4

I'm in the shire and drive a lifted patrol....... the *e7* is a project hated by the missus... and she drives a zze122r ?!?!?!?

me and the other half drive a ae71 and we are in Dubbo although i work in Parkes

I'm in the shire and drive a lifted patrol

 

 

I'm in the shire too. at the moment i get the train lol.... if you ever get the train from cronulla to sutho, look north just after leaving caringbah station and you'll see a KE20 parked in a driveway, thats mine. and on the other side of the fence is a 4age powered KE25, thats mine too.

I'm in Sydney North

 

SX Seca - Daily

05 Stivo - Cruiser

99 Levin - Show Pony

the names john

 

r31 skyline = daily

ke26 ca18det = building

Rob here,

 

Drive a manual 87 AE82 CS sedan with a 4AC - I live around the chatswood area (north shore)

I'm in the Liverpool area and drive a KE20.

Also drive RS41 and MS45 Crowns.

 

 

 

 

 

Cheers, Greg.

  • 2 weeks later...

Ayman here from the Yagoona/Bankstown area

 

Own a stock as granny spec white Ke20

 

and a Black Nissan S15 with a bit of work done to it.

 

Drive both equally.

I'm Camille - Live/drive in Campbelltown area (SW Sydney). White AE102R black tint, dumpy exhaust. Nothing special, its my first car and my daily. I have a Sportivo sticker on the back :lolcry:

 

EDIT: I'm a guy - just thought i'd clarify that also after reading Courtney's post hehehe.

Edited by Satyr

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.