January 18, 201115 yr comment_496275 Saying it looks totally mad is an understatement. This is a RAT breed of its own! :y: Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_496326 this has so much win about it dude i love this car, now don't crash it hahaha, have you thought about making it go faster yet???? Report
January 18, 201115 yr Author comment_496327 Peeled the walls off this avo before they turned to shit, will buy the proper stuff this week. Justin : I have thought about it but don't have the know how, and I'm not too fussed. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_496472 lol ive told you heaps of times get all the bits and ill put em in reed. Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_496680 Just posting on here for my first post to let you know that your ride has brought me onto these forums even though I don't own a Rolla (yet :P) Mad work with doing things your own way, and when it came down to it, you've got the car you want and you enjoyed yourself (for the most part) along the way. Can't stand people telling others what colour or rims would be better on other people's cars, good to see you sticking to your guns. Can't wait for more updates :) Report
January 19, 201115 yr Author comment_496699 :y: cheers bro. Its had its ups and downs. And its evolution has kind of threaded its own way, I never had this in mind at the start. Funny to think I wanted 17's, body kit etc. Although I have ALWAYS wanted it matte black and red. And even though I've gone my own way and ended up with a complete 'mongrel' style wise, a lot has been influenced by this site and the people on it. Maybe not from them directly, but their idea's and thoughts on their own and others rides. My car may not be to a lot of peoples taste's. Some think I've ruined it, some think 'It's only a ksev" whatever, some love it. We all have our own idea's here, ( and I thank you all). This site has been invaluable to me, I hope it treats you the same. PS: Thanks to all you guys on here. From parts, to advice, to LOL's, un-LOL's, cruises, and general good times. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_497715 needs more low :P hahahaha just kidding man just drive it aye, spewing ya couldn't get my old 36 aye coz my mate scrapped it :'( but it happens like that sometimes aye Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_497770 I have awesomeness. Semi but awesome Need sleep then fix it. SAooooo sleep Edited January 23, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_497872 looking very good there bubbles (hehe) i like those white walls. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now