April 8, 201115 yr Author comment_515801 how well do these fill the guards? and 195/50tyres? what he said^^ and.. Fill them as much as I wanted them too. :y: On another note, got the crystal indicators on. Just need to do a trip to the wreckers and find some for the front bar. Edited April 8, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
April 8, 201115 yr comment_515810 Damn this car is looking great! where did you find that back window lourve ? and whats it from? I think its time I start looking for 1 and a 86 ducktail :P Report
April 8, 201115 yr Author comment_515811 Its a Ksev one, you can find them on eGay sometimes. I can't remember the brand but I think you can order them from Autobahn too. Report
April 9, 201115 yr comment_515818 mmm, maybe my car has slightly wider guards??? cause my AE teks that where 8" wide and 0 offset had about the same clearance with unflared guards on the rear, and the front is about the same too, mine where also flared. Still not sure about what struts you want? Edited April 9, 201115 yr by 19914afc Report
April 9, 201115 yr Author comment_515839 Will use xt130 as I can get some for beer. Yeah dunno bout the guards aye. Mine are flared I don't think these would work without them flared. Report
April 9, 201115 yr comment_515844 Damn this car is looking great! where did you find that back window lourve ? and whats it from? I think its time I start looking for 1 and a 86 ducktail :P i have another here too (reed got it from me) but no way to send it without it getting wrecked :S Report
April 9, 201115 yr comment_515856 I can't remember the brand but I think you can order them from Autobahn too. Aunger Looking good Reed. Report
April 17, 201115 yr comment_517644 awesome wheels man u should come 2 tba some time lol sry we couldnt catch up the other w/e Report
April 17, 201115 yr comment_517660 Bro is this bus on the road yet? Appears to be, I have been up to the Duporth tav a few times also, 50c chicken wings ya'll Report
April 17, 201115 yr Author comment_517663 Yeah bro just did 200ks to Toowong and back through the city. Report
April 18, 201115 yr Author comment_517964 KE30.But the mounts on the front are modified along with liberal adjustment of some of the body work with a hammer. Rears are zip tied as I am lazy. Edited April 18, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now