Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cop Bait Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My few days of Fails and learning curves   Ok so here goes.   Bought new master on Friday.     Ella came up Sat morning to help install and bleed. Installed fine, everything tight. Problem

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Looks heaps better with just the racks gone :y:  

  • you spelt LS7 wrong lol

Posted Images

Not gonna happen if i know reed. You should finish your motor :)

You got a lot of history with this car. 62 pages of it. If you haven't already, go back and start from the beginning. I read my thread through often just to reinforce what I originally wanted the car to be. It's not. Some parts of it make me feel like a doosh. So much so, that I have edit the post. But only when I feel I can justify the change. I didn't know shit f@$k all when I started.

 

Still don't really, but nothing will build your character like a good ol' fashion humbling.

 

In a world where a dollar is nothing but a piece of metal, and money in the bank is nothing but an illusion, it sure as hell holds us back....

Edited by GJM85

Is it that colour you told me a few months ago, or a new one? If it's the colour you told me, I reckon it'd look awesome. :y:

 

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

Not gonna happen if i know reed. :)

 

I don't know him, but even I got the impression he's keeping mum on that. :lol: Surprises are awesome!

 

You got a lot of history with this car. 62 pages of it.

 

I didn't know shit f@$k all when I started. Still don't really, but nothing will build your character like a good ol' fashion humbling.

 

In a world where a dollar is nothing but a piece of metal, and money in the bank is nothing but an illusion, it sure as hell holds us back....

 

That's a lot of effort... & beer! :laff:

 

I hear you on that, qualified professionals who work on cars for a living/people who have done all of this before probably look at some things we (RC members) do & laugh like hell. But I guess that's the joy of the learning curve being a spectator sport sometimes :laff: If you have the ability to look at something you've done & identify what could be done differently/better/whatever, then you're on the right track. :y: If you were smart enough & didnt muck it up the first time like me, then kudos to you!

 

^yup. I'm back on track. I just didnt care for a long time.

Motivated to clean the garage :y:

 

Go team go! :D

 

It happens, get to work! :wink:

  • Author

Cheers man, I like the motivation, sometime its hard to re-do the shit you've done heaps. But its the first car Ive really 'worked' on.

 

Worst thing : Missus wants ' us' time, got rid of the sprat for a night. Gonna be a mad dash garage clean this weekend.

 

I REALLY need to put my interior back together too. Or strip it and wire my sub.

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate the list of things to do. :happy:

 

Oh and got a 3 point harness. No my car isnt fast.

 

IMAG0660.jpg

Edited by blzbub666

But its the first car Ive really 'worked' on.

 

Worst thing : Missus wants ' us' time, got rid of the sprat for a night. Gonna be a mad dash garage clean this weekend.

 

Same here... Still have NFI :D

 

:blinks:

 

If that's the worst thing going for you at the moment...the car can wait a little longer :wink:

:lolcry:

 

Never thought of removing the oil and charge lights... I gotta sell a car soon :hmm: :lol:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.