August 27, 201115 yr Author comment_549535 I might split the Front out RCA to the other amp and run the fronts off that other one. Then I have MOAR POWER. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_549631 Wasn't that Daniel kid find near you? heard beerwah on the news and sound familiar Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_549690 Stereo needed moar power. Now have the 12" thumping off the fusion and the 6x9's and 4" hammering away off the Sony 4 channel. Its a bit of a mess in my boot but will tidy it up next weekend. Edited August 28, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_549702 your boot looks crazy :o moar cable ties to be used for what cable ties need to be used for lol Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_549706 your boot looks crazy :o moar cable ties to be used for what cable ties need to be used for lol Needs moar MDF and black vinyl. Will look very nice by next Sunday, all wiring will be hidden. It is a loud setup, i could here it at the lights Hard to get used to, it vibrates my eyeballs. :blinks: And we didn't even tweak it properly, just got the sub going and took off. Report
September 2, 201115 yr Author comment_550837 So I installed a temp gauge today, mounted it nextt to the water pump (only place it'd fit). Took off air filter and rocker cover. (was gonna do tappets). Put it all back together and now it wont start. I put a bit of WD down the carb and it kicks a bit, it seems to be getting fuel. Flummoxed. I'll do a bit more eliminating tomorrow. Hopefully its severely flooded but foot flat didnt work. Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_550878 So I installed a temp gauge today, mounted it nextt to the water pump (only place it'd fit). Took off air filter and rocker cover. (was gonna do tappets). Put it all back together and now it wont start. I put a bit of WD down the carb and it kicks a bit, it seems to be getting fuel. Flummoxed. I'll do a bit more eliminating tomorrow. Hopefully its severely flooded but foot flat didnt work. Look for the oil breather hose thingy at the back of the carb somewhere that connects to the top of the rocker cover, it's about 10mm thick, it needs to be connected or blocked off for the engine to run. You would have had to disconnect it when you took the rocker cover off, maybe you didn't put it back on? Edited September 2, 201115 yr by rianwest Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_550883 your boot looks crazy :o moar cable ties to be used for what cable ties need to be used for lol Everyone knows that cable ties are for drift damage... hahahahaa. Although in the case of these almost all steel cars (unless you've got a chin spoiler) I guess they can have an alternative use XD Report
September 2, 201115 yr Author comment_550893 Look for the oil breather hose thingy at the back of the carb somewhere that connects to the top of the rocker cover, it's about 10mm thick, it needs to be connected or blocked off for the engine to run. You would have had to disconnect it when you took the rocker cover off, maybe you didn't put it back on? First thing I checked Report
September 2, 201115 yr Author comment_550950 Threw the Coon battery in started first pop this morning. So I have stolen it. Runs soooo much better. Mounted the mech temp gauge, only problem is I can't see it, the steering wheel blocks it, FML. Might have to move it to the lighter hole. Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_550965 Lookin good Reed, keep at it bro, I'm guessing most part will be replaced with 306 steel, haha Always starts with an idea Report
September 3, 201115 yr Author comment_550970 Painted the bezels black, toughens up the front end and makes the grill look heaps better. Might keep it chrome now. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now