Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cop Bait Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author

It looked good when it was matt black but with the army green, not so much.

 

I wanted a black one for ages but couldnt bring myself to destroy the chrome one after all the work it took too make.

 

But got a new grill. Win.

 

Free mods, always the best. :y:

 

EDIT: Chrome (kinda) grill for sale. PM me.

Edited by blzbub666

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My few days of Fails and learning curves   Ok so here goes.   Bought new master on Friday.     Ella came up Sat morning to help install and bleed. Installed fine, everything tight. Problem

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Looks heaps better with just the racks gone :y:  

  • you spelt LS7 wrong lol

Posted Images

Speaking of free mods, was it you that wanted to put the parker lights where the indicators go and put the indicators where the parkers go?

I've wanted to do that for ages, but it would be effort sorting out clear indicator cover thingies, and then finding orange indicator bulbs to fit in the parker light. Though I think I'm going to try it soon, when I can be bothered lol.

  • Author

I wanted to delete the indicators altogether, then SLO-030 (Ryan) said use triton headlights with the park light already in them and move the indicator to the park light.

 

Nice idea.

 

Just gotta sort clear ones for the bumper.

Deleting bumper indicators would be cool! Then the front bumper could be removed, I've always liked the look of E7s with no bumper for some reason. I might have a look today and see how hard it would be to swap it all around.

Not real hard to drill a hole and file some tabs to make the park light in the headlight.

as per the post above then you don't lose your farking crystal headlights.

 

also no front bar is kinda stupid rian itll have the coppers in rape mode lol.

also no front bar is kinda stupid rian itll have the coppers in rape mode lol.

 

+1 :yes:

 

Pedestrian-crash safety requirements, gotta love 'em! The arguement is to reduce damage to people in the event of an accident, removing the soft plastic & leaving solid metal behind might pi$$ the authorities off just a touch. :wink:

 

Good luck finding a xE7x you're happy with! :y:

also no front bar is kinda stupid rian itll have the coppers in rape mode lol.

lol. Yeah I know it would be illegal, and plus if I were to even slightly nudge a barrier or something in a carpark without bumpers I would end up with the biggest dint. But I still like the look or KE70/AE71s without bumpers.

 

Back on topic: did you finish your new grille?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

So does anyone wanna buy

 

Nardi steering wheel

SSR meshies

Hero's Racing meshies

Streeter body kit

Rolin bucket seats

pair of 14 inch work miester copies with new 185/55 federal's

 

http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/advert/770365-1984-Toyota-Corolla-Ae71-for-Sale.html

 

The stuff I don't want off this. Hell, take the whole slant front too.

 

PM me if you would be interested (and serious, no maybe's) need to know if I could sell it quick to recoup the extra grand I'd need to borrow.

 

Take it all for a grand?

Seen that thing a few times on the coast... didn't look that clean when I seen it though. Body kit is almost as bad as the twin cannon exhaust, other than that it's a nice car.

  • Author

Thats why I don't want any of it :P

 

Just the shell, engine, mod plates, suspension, fuel system.

 

Body work, meh, a bit of my special flat army green, flat front, basicly everything cop bait has and she'll be m i n t as a moderators m i n t m i n t ness.

 

Well a total pig, but faster than the pig I have.

  • Author

Thats why I don't want any of it :P

 

Just the shell, engine, mod plates, suspension, fuel system.

 

Body work, meh, a bit of my special flat army green, flat front, basicly everything cop bait has and she'll be m i n t as a moderators m i n t m i n t ness.

 

Well a total pig, but faster than the pig I have.

 

 

EDIT: Waiting for the Carlos comment about the roll cage....

Flat paint FTMFW

Rollcage

= no back seats

= no kids

= winning.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.