Cop Bait Ke70

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

Just posting on here for my first post to let you know that your ride has brought me onto these forums even though I don't own a Rolla (yet :P)

Mad work with doing things your own way, and when it came down to it, you've got the car you want and you enjoyed yourself (for the most part) along the way.

Can't stand people telling others what colour or rims would be better on other people's cars, good to see you sticking to your guns.

Can't wait for more updates :)

:y: cheers bro. Its had its ups and downs.

And its evolution has kind of threaded its own way, I never had this in mind at the start.

Funny to think I wanted 17's, body kit etc. Although I have ALWAYS wanted it matte black and red.

And even though I've gone my own way and ended up with a complete 'mongrel' style wise, a lot has been influenced by this site and the people on it.

Maybe not from them directly, but their idea's and thoughts on their own and others rides.

My car may not be to a lot of peoples taste's. Some think I've ruined it, some think 'It's only a ksev" whatever, some love it.

We all have our own idea's here, ( and I thank you all).

This site has been invaluable to me, I hope it treats you the same.

PS: Thanks to all you guys on here. From parts, to advice, to LOL's, un-LOL's, cruises, and general good times.