Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toyoshow 2010

Featured Replies

So is are we meeting and cruising down?

 

For the show and shine, all club entries must enter together, I'm going as AE82OC, but seem as I'm a loner, i will hopefully jump in with You guys...if thats ok :)

 

Also in regard to the cruise:

The ToyoShow cruise is for entrants only. We remind all

paying entrants to remember this

 

I guess tag ons can't be helped, but i dunno if there a other restrictions in place.

 

Bugz.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we have to be setup by 10 so do we wanna meet at kmart kurrulta park at say 730 to be down at the reserve for 8? give us two hours to get ready

i know it seems like alot but there is soo much to get ready lol

Hey yo I just filled out and entry form and selected only the cruise, but then the next page said my entry wont be processed until I pay my $25 entry fee, even though I'm only entering the free event? Can I just ignore this and assume I'm entered in? I'm entrant 147

best bet.

go to www.toyoshow.com

under contact there shoudl be some details to get in touch with the organisers

well we have to be setup by 10 so do we wanna meet at kmart kurrulta park at say 730 to be down at the reserve for 8? give us two hours to get ready

i know it seems like alot but there is soo much to get ready lol

 

sounds like a plan clint.

 

btw whos going down to the dyno on saturday?

 

and ill apologise now for not being more on the ball with organisational stuff, but i've been busy with work and now that I'm being transferred from where i currently work to a new site :)

Id love to go the dyno, but its my day of birth and i got family things, tho i may make an appearance, bit of a drive tho.

 

Also yes Clint's idea seems plausible, but i thought i read TCC themselves wont be around until 9...

Due to a glitch in the entry process, the penalty free entry date has been extended until midnight tonight, so head over to http://www.toyotacarclub.net/index.php?pag...d=ToyoShow_2010 if you don't have your entrant number yet.

 

Payment for your entry can be made either online using the paypal link from your entry or in person at the start of the cruise on Friday night. The online entry processing will be taken offline after midnight tonight, so ensure you have your (at least unpaid) entry in before then to avoid the late fee.

 

Entries will also be accepted throughout the weekend at either the Cruise, Dyno or Show 'n' Shine. If you cannot get your online entry in, then print out the form below, fill it out, and get along to any of the events with your $30 ($40 to include dyno).

 

The Cruise meets up at 6:00pm for a 7:30pm departure from the carpark next to the Henley Sailing Club on the corner of Burbridge and Seaview Roads.

 

The cruise is free for ToyoShow Show 'n' Shine entrants, however other drivers can come along to check out the cars out on the road, and grab a copy of the route instructions for a gold coin donation (driver and vehicle details will need to be provided to allow the organisers to keep track of who is on the cruise).

 

Offline Entry Form: http://www.toyotacarclub.net/ToyoShow/2010/ToyoShow2010.pdf

Thanks Dark maze, obviously I need to learn how to read!!! Ok, 200Boy and I will be there in my Levin, and we'll both give a donation. Looking forward to seeing all the cars!!

ill try make it to atleast one event over the weekend, car will be running but its prob a bit hot to drive it (for me not the car haha)

Well big change of plans for me this week, I sold one Rolla and bought another.

 

I will have to enter on the day as I will be busy with the car until the day :)

Does Rollaclub have a banner? Should i enter with you guys even though I'm entering my Celica?

umm lesley you found the banner???

don't worry to much about entering the celica with rolla club.

ive done it before lol so i don't see a problem with it

So nobody takes offence to me entering a Celica with you Corolla guys?

Edited by RA28GT

pfft your car still one COTY don't think we will care lol

 

Karl.

ok lets get things organised. ie what we bringing and need.

i rekon the following for the show and shine

 

chairs lotsa chairs

fold up table

gazebo

cards

possibly music

sunscreen

esky

drinks

pens and paper (never know)

misc

Sign

Poles for sign and ropes

 

I got the gazebo sorted

and should have poles for the sign.

 

cleaning products

---------------------

glass cleaner

rags

tyre shine

interior clean / armoural

anything else for last minute cleaning lol

 

Also can we get an exact number count please of who is coming to the show and shine and also if possible pm me your phone number. makes it easier if meet point moves etc

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.