Toyoshow 2010

SoulSearcher

So is are we meeting and cruising down?

For the show and shine, all club entries must enter together, I'm going as AE82OC, but seem as I'm a loner, i will hopefully jump in with You guys...if thats ok :)

Also in regard to the cruise:

The ToyoShow cruise is for entrants only. We remind all

paying entrants to remember this

I guess tag ons can't be helped, but i dunno if there a other restrictions in place.

Bugz.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we have to be setup by 10 so do we wanna meet at kmart kurrulta park at say 730 to be down at the reserve for 8? give us two hours to get ready

i know it seems like alot but there is soo much to get ready lol

sounds like a plan clint.

btw whos going down to the dyno on saturday?

and ill apologise now for not being more on the ball with organisational stuff, but i've been busy with work and now that I'm being transferred from where i currently work to a new site :)

Due to a glitch in the entry process, the penalty free entry date has been extended until midnight tonight, so head over to http://www.toyotacarclub.net/index.php?pag...d=ToyoShow_2010 if you don't have your entrant number yet.

Payment for your entry can be made either online using the paypal link from your entry or in person at the start of the cruise on Friday night. The online entry processing will be taken offline after midnight tonight, so ensure you have your (at least unpaid) entry in before then to avoid the late fee.

Entries will also be accepted throughout the weekend at either the Cruise, Dyno or Show 'n' Shine. If you cannot get your online entry in, then print out the form below, fill it out, and get along to any of the events with your $30 ($40 to include dyno).

The Cruise meets up at 6:00pm for a 7:30pm departure from the carpark next to the Henley Sailing Club on the corner of Burbridge and Seaview Roads.

The cruise is free for ToyoShow Show 'n' Shine entrants, however other drivers can come along to check out the cars out on the road, and grab a copy of the route instructions for a gold coin donation (driver and vehicle details will need to be provided to allow the organisers to keep track of who is on the cruise).

Offline Entry Form: http://www.toyotacarclub.net/ToyoShow/2010/ToyoShow2010.pdf

ok lets get things organised. ie what we bringing and need.

i rekon the following for the show and shine

chairs lotsa chairs

fold up table

gazebo

cards

possibly music

sunscreen

esky

drinks

pens and paper (never know)

misc

Sign

Poles for sign and ropes

I got the gazebo sorted

and should have poles for the sign.

cleaning products

---------------------

glass cleaner

rags

tyre shine

interior clean / armoural

anything else for last minute cleaning lol

Also can we get an exact number count please of who is coming to the show and shine and also if possible pm me your phone number. makes it easier if meet point moves etc