• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so still daily driving this ,everyday

wheels have been rotated through the garage onto car and back into the garage

only problem i have now is that i need to run at least 8.5 - 14 offset rims to fill my guards

I am going to do cut and shut rear flares very soon so i can fit up my 15 x 10's with full tuck.

new wheels are in the build atm and will be 15 x 9.5 front /15 x 10 rear also i have sourced a pair of old Hayashi's that i am converting from 13 x 6 to 15 x 9 with the equip 03 style big step.

one day the police might notice me....

it shocks me when i see the old pics when it was running small rims as to how much wider this has gotten.

in other new my Kamei lip finnally decided to part company with the car after repeated heavy scrapes on driveways and grass verges,

i have a new one here now ,but i will be shortening it a little to try to allow better approach and departure angles so i don't break this one too.

before pic of hayashi command 500 that will be fat very soon

post-4482-073207200 1300403391_thumb.jpg

Edited by mungi mods

• 3 weeks later...

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Picture221.jpg

Picture221.jpg

that is all

Edited by mungi mods

• 3 weeks later...

also have a set of SSR ex-c Aero fins 15 x 7 +25, just need to find the centre sections for them

Aero fins are as rare as Sakura's and i got em CHEAP will be sick once widened by 2 inches

these are a full SSR race wheel from the 80's and are one of the holy grail's of wheel whoring :laff:

Picture238.jpg

what they look like with centre discs

Eibach5-17-09035.jpg

Edited by mungi mods