Cruise Time Again!?!

white_sandshoe

you wanna try the redline manifold?

Heeeeeeaps smaller.

It's actually the ports that are totally different design and layout. Kinda strange. I'm not into the 4AGE but i didn't expect they'd be that extremely different. Oh, I'd have to laugh my A$$ off if it turns out Ken's scored himself a formula atlantis motor.

Anyways, I've got a resounding yes from Matt who'll be bringing his sweet KE26! so looks like date has to be fixed solid...

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'd have to laugh my A$$ off if it turns out Ken's scored himself a formula atlantis motor.

I don't know if that'd be my reaction... I think I'd fall over and start drooling :) I've always wanted a formula Atlantic motor.

Just imagine the tyre frying I could do with that.. ;) .. don't wake me up, it's such a nice dream!

I don't know if that'd be my reaction... I think I'd fall over and start drooling :) I've always wanted a formula Atlantic motor.

Just imagine the tyre frying I could do with that.. ;) .. don't wake me up, it's such a nice dream!

Just build a equal...... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/4340-EN24-Billet-To...=item5d25d64681

drop around 12,000 on that 7 rib and you have it

This one will be through populated (and policed) areas, so it'd be better to bring vehicles and behaviours that the cops won't target.

Hmmm Ill try bring the Rota KE20 but I don't think I will be within the criteria above, especially the "Cops won't target" bit... loud dodgy rota! haha

All going to plan it should be ready to be unleashed onto the streets in the next few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry twisted... there's two guys who work away that we've set the date to accommodate, so can't really budge.

As for meet point and time, Shall we say, Harbour Town at 2:30?

Basically, as per the first post, the cruise is taking the route of the second highest voted in the poll for the previous cruise...

Anyways, I'll be bringing two T18s and maybe the Mark II