One Day

spongebob101

probly bcos the fronts wouldnt fit unless i had spacers and i was still waiting for them. i got them for free off a mate and i sprayed them black an i think they don't look that bad but itll look alot better when its painted.

I'm gonna try an get some good photos of the rolla this week sometime to see how it all looks as a pose shot.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just thought id add, on the way home 2nite i got to the last round about near my house i got it full on sideways an I'm not braggin but it was awsum, and just as i went down the street my parents were there watching all of it lol an they were yellin at me to slow down but i no deep inside they just wish they drove a corolla like mine, hahahahaha lol love it

keep rollin

just thought id add, on the way home 2nite i got to the last round about near my house i got it full on sideways an I'm not braggin but it was awsum, and just as i went down the street my parents were there watching all of it lol an they were yellin at me to slow down but i no deep inside they just wish they drove a corolla like mine, hahahahaha lol love it

keep rollin

facepalm.jpg

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

keep rollin

I'm laughing so hard hahahaha

sig'd

Edited by destroyer

keep rollin

Please advise your fellow WA members which wreckers you intend on selling the remains of your car to when you run out of talent.

I do believe deep down and even at the surface your parents are wishing you had something with less power. However unlikely that is!

How is it this has gone from pictures of what seem like a completly clean car (apart from the rust in boot you mentioned) to having doors in primer, paint looking worse and marks everywhere?

well I'm waiting for it to be painted an the boot lid and the left passenger door are just silver because i brought a donor car and they were in better condition then the ones on it. and i know it looks like I'm making it look bad but in the long run its just going to be a need and tidy daily driver with a bit more power than standard but thats y its called one day because one day it will b finish. lol

went on a cruise with baggus an a guy with a ae71 which is all smashed up, and with the luck i have the guy with the ae71 desided to do a skid in the gravel while i was behind him and put a nice crack in my windscreen which put me in a bad mood cos its just another thing on the list to fix but other than that its was hell cool.

eventually i want to put it on airbags which i think would b cool an if anyone has an issue about baggin it please don't waste ur time tellin me about it because i only put posts on here to tell people what i am doing to the car and if people can help me with it but if you are going to start moaning about what i do with it then please feel free to go to another post and read theirs. thank you

keep rollin

yh ill take comments of people sayin they don't like something ive done but i wont take any people who start me or my car out cos i see it in other post and its just stupid because if you don't like someones car then all you have to do is go look at another one instead of being an idiot an making people feel like crap and stuff like that so i don't mind people sayin i dnt like that style id perfer this..... but not baggin something out but I'm not gonna write anymore about this because its about the car and what I'm doin to it an not able me moanin about people so if you don't like it just go look at something else no1 is forcing any1 to look at this post.

thanks