All Japanese Parts And Panels In Lonsdale

sam2306

Members dont see this ad

I'm sure if he wanted to advertise on these forums again he would need to get in touch with Irokin :) From the sounds of it though he has some ground to make up :dance:

I had an 'interesting' dealing with Dave, but he sorted it out with me so maybe I will give him a try in the future :y: He treated me like I was a kid with $2, so I took my $2 elsewhere.

I still think it is a case of if you are mates with him your business dealings seem to go smoothly and well if you're not - look out :(

I'm sure if he wanted to advertise on these forums again he would need to get in touch with Irokin :y: From the sounds of it though he has some ground to make up :dance:

He's been in contact with me recently (late last year) and I suppose we've cleared the air. I made my views clear as did he. Anyway the end result is that while he isn't interested in sponsoring rollaclub he is welcome back. Admittedly I did say I was going to remove the filters then but by the time I got home I'd completely forgotten to do it. Anyway they were gone sometime over the weekend.

I suppose i better make a post here.

I'm back on the forum as a normal member, a member of the scene, most of you know i go driving and to meets quite a bit. No sales, just driving.

Yes I'm a business, and have been doing it for 5 years. Next door have been there a couple weeks and i was on holidays at the start of january. Hence why they said i wasnt a business, because they had never met me. I'm back at work now if you want to come down again.

5 years, doing this 90% solo, its been tough at times. When your range is very large but the customer base is quite small sometimes things slip through. Not something I'm proud of, and i always endeavor to end every transaction amicably or compensate if there is an issue. A lot of this has been a huge learning curve, not to mention being f@$ked over and ripped off by suppliers and members. Still I persist for the love of toyotas.

Now the majority of corollas have got some AJPS parts in them, ive changed the way i do a lot of things and am keeping a lot more stock. I would like to think ive raised the standards of corolla parts and made a lot of rare parts much more accessible while supporting local jobs. Its hard to please everyone, and everyone has a story for every business. Its been tough, but I'm still here and when i see cars around using my parts either on the street or at the track, it brings a smile everytime.

I'm glad irokin has let me back on. I wont be selling on here. Hence the name change.

Anyway.

Cheers

I have been buying parts off David for 3 a bit years now and have never had a complaint or any hassle, if you have seen my car it is filled with AJPS parts, why? first, great with customers, always helps you out with what you need and information about parts. He sells NEW parts, not this shitty old jap shit you don't know the quality of. I would recomend ajps first every time.

thanks

+1 for Dave being great with customers. I must have sent him 20 emails before I actually bought anything, and he always answered my questions.

Same here. Always afraid of being an annoying nub, but it doesn't seem to phase him :D

If anythings ever gone wrong hes always been helpful in trying to sort it out asap

• 1 month later...

Well I decided to buy some stuff from Dave, awesome service and plenty of advice.

Must have been some 20 - 30 emails exchanged so far as I needed advice on a particular issue.

But yeah, great guy, great service and awesome parts :no2: