Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Oz Hip-hop Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

That radio link sounds sweet, I'll definitely be checking that out!

 

I missed out on a tribe called quest tickets, but I don't really have that money to spend anyway, so its probably for the better.

 

I've seen Spit Syndicate before on the tour that they did with Horrorshow, they were pretty good. I've been to the Evelyn before, maybe that was the same show?

 

Night Ya'll,

Sian

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Views 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That hiphop radio site is win. It's been keeping me entertained for many hours haha

I hope I'm right in saying this: Aug20th The Espy: M Phazes, phrase, muph, illy, mantra, nine high, candice monique. Front Bar - free entry.

Me and some friends will be there with bells on, fingers crossed!

Come down other Melb hiphop lovers :(

Leah *_*

That hiphop radio site is win. It's been keeping me entertained for many hours haha

I hope I'm right in saying this: Aug20th The Espy: M Phazes, phrase, muph, illy, mantra, nine high, candice monique. Front Bar - free entry.

Me and some friends will be there with bells on, fingers crossed!

Come down other Melb hiphop lovers :)

Leah *_*

 

 

Yea love that station! it seems to be offline a fair bit or is that just my internet?? :ninja:

I have been trying to confirm if the gig at espy is on? i can't seem to find it on the espy website and didnt see it in beat mag??

I'm keen as to check it out if it is in fact on!,killer lineup

please let us know if you hear either way!

( I'm also suprised its is advertised as free entry?) :(

 

Ryan

nah man, that radio station does seem to go offline a fair bit for me too - it just stops playing.

Well i went on the espy website just now and if you click GIGS section, and when it pops up see the big Date line across the top, change it to AUG20th and it still seems to be there haha

I'll be amazed if it goes ahead and is actually free - more money to spend on beers that way! haha

Sounds like it could be an epic night though (too bad I have work in the morning haha)

*_* Leah

  • Author

I've been to that gig at the espy back when the album was released. Was a killer lineup! I don't like the gershwin room too much though, its way too long and narrow.\

 

Who's got the new BNE album? It's awesome!

aaahhh ok......I'm an idiot,must have been looking in july last time I looked,sweet!!

Reckon it would be worth pre-buying tickets?

 

Havent picked up new bliss yet,sounds good what ive heard so far......

Does anyone know a good spot to pickup some hiphop posters and event adverts etc,or even some graff prints,trying to decorate my room ;-)

 

Cheers,

Ryan

man it says free entry on the espy site....hope it stays that way haha

Pretty excited, I told a few people at uni who will probably come down with me. Should be a good night :dance:

Leah

Also, listening to the new bliss album for the first time now - REALLY like it so far :dance:

Down by the river is an awesome song. as well as Flying through the city.

Definitely hanging out for their next tour!

Leah

  • 2 weeks later...

whos goin to the espy gig then,how can we spot one another? If you want flick me a text 0435577819

cheers

Ryan

I couldn't make it to the Espy in the end, had a really long day which ended up in a migraine :(

bsp: How was it in the end? M-phazes and who else played?

Leah

bummer hey! you missed out on a sick gig! :( you were right it was free too lol

couple acts started off which i didnt know

saw mantra,phrase,illy went off and m phazes was up on stage with those last few guys

was an awesome night,apart from a couple punch ons which m phazes want impressed with ay

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.