The Oz Hip-hop Thread

RedKE30

That radio link sounds sweet, I'll definitely be checking that out!

I missed out on a tribe called quest tickets, but I don't really have that money to spend anyway, so its probably for the better.

I've seen Spit Syndicate before on the tour that they did with Horrorshow, they were pretty good. I've been to the Evelyn before, maybe that was the same show?

Night Ya'll,

Sian

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That hiphop radio site is win. It's been keeping me entertained for many hours haha

I hope I'm right in saying this: Aug20th The Espy: M Phazes, phrase, muph, illy, mantra, nine high, candice monique. Front Bar - free entry.

Me and some friends will be there with bells on, fingers crossed!

Come down other Melb hiphop lovers :(

Leah *_*

That hiphop radio site is win. It's been keeping me entertained for many hours haha

I hope I'm right in saying this: Aug20th The Espy: M Phazes, phrase, muph, illy, mantra, nine high, candice monique. Front Bar - free entry.

Me and some friends will be there with bells on, fingers crossed!

Come down other Melb hiphop lovers :)

Leah *_*

Yea love that station! it seems to be offline a fair bit or is that just my internet?? :ninja:

I have been trying to confirm if the gig at espy is on? i can't seem to find it on the espy website and didnt see it in beat mag??

I'm keen as to check it out if it is in fact on!,killer lineup

please let us know if you hear either way!

( I'm also suprised its is advertised as free entry?) :(

Ryan

nah man, that radio station does seem to go offline a fair bit for me too - it just stops playing.

Well i went on the espy website just now and if you click GIGS section, and when it pops up see the big Date line across the top, change it to AUG20th and it still seems to be there haha

I'll be amazed if it goes ahead and is actually free - more money to spend on beers that way! haha

Sounds like it could be an epic night though (too bad I have work in the morning haha)

*_* Leah

aaahhh ok......I'm an idiot,must have been looking in july last time I looked,sweet!!

Reckon it would be worth pre-buying tickets?

Havent picked up new bliss yet,sounds good what ive heard so far......

Does anyone know a good spot to pickup some hiphop posters and event adverts etc,or even some graff prints,trying to decorate my room ;-)

Cheers,

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

bummer hey! you missed out on a sick gig! :( you were right it was free too lol

couple acts started off which i didnt know

saw mantra,phrase,illy went off and m phazes was up on stage with those last few guys

was an awesome night,apart from a couple punch ons which m phazes want impressed with ay