February 12, 201016 yr comment_413238 I was ripped off, bought an 82 ke70, stripped the interior and found zero money and a mummified frog. Got me thinking. There must be some good stories out there.... Report
February 12, 201016 yr comment_413253 Several AAA batteries, SD card full of weird photos, a DoMoCo mobile phone, some receipts from a parking garage in Osaka, and about 2000 yen in change. Edited February 12, 201016 yr by 7shades Report
February 12, 201016 yr comment_413272 On a different tack, my Pajero went to a new home tonight. I hate to think what they're going to find. :) Report
February 12, 201016 yr comment_413278 Pencil case with scissors and a lighter inside. lOl Daddy's little girl was upto no good. Report
February 14, 201016 yr comment_413698 i was at the wreckers 2day, there was a crown wagon with the rear seat unbolted. so i decided to have a look i found a eraser new in plastic. bottle opener and a jet lighter :) TAX! Report
February 17, 201016 yr comment_414391 Get onto American car forums and search this topic. Your inane discoveries bore me, those dudes get 50 pages of replies with "1 pound of Cocaine", "Uzi clips" or ".45 revolver" It's amazing how many guys are adamant they will strip down cars they've bought because they're freaking about getting busted for drugs they didn't put there. Report
February 17, 201016 yr comment_414449 Get onto American car forums and search this topic. Your inane discoveries bore me, those dudes get 50 pages of replies with "1 pound of Cocaine", "Uzi clips" or ".45 revolver" It's amazing how many guys are adamant they will strip down cars they've bought because they're freaking about getting busted for drugs they didn't put there. a pound of coke would be worth over 50K, I doubt someone would misplace a pound, I think the americans might have been embellishing their stories. Report
February 17, 201016 yr comment_414454 i got ripped off, i only found a lighter that was out of gas, some hair clips and about 80 cents worth of silvers Report
February 17, 201016 yr comment_414651 I found some JDM Tyte condoms under the back seat of the Chaser when I removed it to change shocks. Still in their packets kids :) Oh and the original roadside flare for emergency situations. I never did have the nuts to try and see if it worked. The instructions were a little hard to read being Japanese and all :fuzz: :y: :abuse: :abuse: Report
February 18, 201016 yr comment_414996 flare thats cool so when I'm in the city car park and have a flat battery i let that thing go and road side assitance will come ? Report
February 18, 201016 yr comment_415004 a pound of coke would be worth over 50K, I doubt someone would misplace a pound, I think the americans might have been embellishing their stories. i may have used some license in making that claim. The point being, there's pages and pages of people finding drugs, guns and cash in cars that make our stories pale in comparison. Report
February 19, 201016 yr Author comment_415059 I had an old escort and wondered why it smelt weird and found out there was a rat living in there. Took ages to find the little bastard. Report
February 19, 201016 yr comment_415070 bought a car off a mate, so I can only assume it was his wife's little purse sized vibrator :hmm: Report
February 19, 201016 yr comment_415109 i found a paltry 2 cent coin when i removed the front seats in my crown. i doubt there's anything under the rear seat, it might've been used twice before i got it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now