Strangest Thing You've Found In A Car You Bought.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get onto American car forums and search this topic. Your inane discoveries bore me, those dudes get 50 pages of replies with "1 pound of Cocaine", "Uzi clips" or ".45 revolver"

It's amazing how many guys are adamant they will strip down cars they've bought because they're freaking about getting busted for drugs they didn't put there.

Get onto American car forums and search this topic. Your inane discoveries bore me, those dudes get 50 pages of replies with "1 pound of Cocaine", "Uzi clips" or ".45 revolver"

It's amazing how many guys are adamant they will strip down cars they've bought because they're freaking about getting busted for drugs they didn't put there.

a pound of coke would be worth over 50K, I doubt someone would misplace a pound, I think the americans might have been embellishing their stories.

I found some JDM Tyte condoms under the back seat of the Chaser when I removed it to change shocks. Still in their packets kids :)

Oh and the original roadside flare for emergency situations. I never did have the nuts to try and see if it worked. The instructions were a little hard to read being Japanese and all :fuzz: :y: :abuse: :abuse:

a pound of coke would be worth over 50K, I doubt someone would misplace a pound, I think the americans might have been embellishing their stories.

i may have used some license in making that claim. The point being, there's pages and pages of people finding drugs, guns and cash in cars that make our stories pale in comparison.