Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Civic

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Views 86.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did you go over that white civic that was there? i thought it was way to nice to be in the yard.

  • Author

did you go over that white civic that was there? i thought it was way to nice to be in the yard.

 

 

um, did I go over it?

 

Well, lets just say i used no happy fat before I gave it one.

 

I took

 

RH Door

Rh Guard

Dash

All seats

pedal box and shifter

indicator switch assembly

trims

rear bar

 

Basically anything on it that was overrated. I just could not help myself. Now with those parts and the parts car I am well and truly set.

post-9793-008393600 1305706329_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Ok,

 

The 'rolla is nice, safe and reliable. I agree, that's why I have my grandpa car.

 

I got the civic going with a manual today.

 

Holy SHEET. Chirping through the gears up the street.

 

The last time I had one of these I came within 1 point of loosing my licence.

 

As this was Mrs Bamboo's first car, I'll leave her with the last word.

 

On her first ride she said, "It's not the same car".

 

Attending cruises to follow.

 

Bamboo

wooh! can't wait to see this one in action. haha. sounds like a belter. and yeah, i'd say you raped it good.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

As it's a little chilly at the moment, I've convinced Mrs Bamboo to allow panels inside the house to dry in between coats.

post-9793-0-22867600-1306912752_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Found 'em.

 

1st Gen Accord 13's

 

Going to be painted black with polished chrome trims.

 

Going to use the original red centres.

 

Centre Rd just keeps on giving

post-9793-0-20690700-1307089284_thumb.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...

noice. what you paint her with? 2pak?

  • Author

noice. what you paint her with? 2pak?

 

Nah, tight arse acrylic. I'm going to clear coat it and when it hardens, cut it.

 

I think I'll pick Ben's brains for the detailing.

 

Few more weeks and I'll start screwing it together.

looking good :D

 

looking forward to "cruisin" when this is back together

  • Author

Definitely a transformation Mr. Bamboo :)

 

Next on the list is a Honda Scamp, right?

 

I wish. I spied a Scamp in an industrial estate near Melbourne airport. But it has been out in the weather a long time and the body is shagged. I'll keep looking though. I like the idea of a 2 cylinder aircooled screamer.

They were so durable back then that when Honda designed them, they were tested during racing, same with the gearbox.

 

4 people can pick one up and move it too :P

 

EDIT: Found one for ya - Click Here

Edited by Raven

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.