Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White

Featured Replies

OK guys I'm after the name of a product/where I can get it

 

The white paint(?) you put on the raised lettering of your tyres.

 

Can you buy it? Where?

 

Cheers, Ben.

Yeah you can get it in a pen. google white tire pen and have a look. I got mine for around $5 + postage. Although it does look good it comes off pretty easy but that might be just the brand that I got.

chalk works well (for a limited time only) :happy:

I saw it in kmart years ago, some auto shops may stock it still. I just used a can of white house paint :happy:

Got to make sure you prep the tire before. Give it a good degrease or wash it down with petrol. (Thats what my whitewall guy told me) Then get some sand paper/wet and dry (Not too course) and roughen up the tops of the letters so the paint has something to stick to.

 

Lastly take care when parking as if you scrape a gutter it'll all come off.

i use a white pen marker which you can get at Bunnings or newsagency

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.