1jz Cressida + Big Turbo

sleepercorty

Members dont see this ad

1.69 is not bad, best 60 foot i could get when i ran 11.006 was 1.65 that was with 440rwhp and 123mph. what sort of power does his make?

still that is impressive,

id be happy with 11's in my rolla,

I wont say how much after his recent tune, I'm sure he will say something on boost, haha

sounds like it would be a good run between you two :yes:

still that is impressive,

id be happy with 11's in my rolla,

I wont say how much after his recent tune, I'm sure he will say something on boost, haha

sounds like it would be a good run between you two :yes:

yes will be good for us both to go to the drags at the same time, i need a little competition to keep me motivated to go faster

dyno went okay apart from both sets of tires that we tried wanted to turn to smoke, ended up making 530rwhp on 28psi but all runs were with a fair amount of wheelspin as you can see in this video, we made 530rwhp last time on 23psi so we are now on 28psi and have put more fule in and its using the fuel so is making more power. will have to see what mph it runs at the track. either way I'm happy that its on 28psi and seems to be loving it and didnt blow up

dyno run

ha ha poped up there today to see how ya went, just missed you. there is a nice deposit of rubber on the dyno nice work.

So whens the next TnT?

this was the rubber on the roof after the second ramp, had alot more on there when we did about 10 ramps. thinking about going next saturday to the drags

07052011502.jpg

ordered a turbo beanie so my bonnet doesnt get so hot from the turbo, and should also help spool slightly quicker keeping the heat in. also put my drag wheels on yesterday ready for the drags tomorrow they are 15x6 corolla/camry on the front with 205/65 15 tires and rears are corolla/camry with 7 inch commodore bands and 235/60 15 et street. if funny how stock it looks with the steel wheels, hoping for around a 10.2 at 130+mph tomorrow but will see what happens. i have 5psi more boost than last time when it ran 10.5 and also ran last time with my heavy 20's on the front and spare tire in the boot.

13052011520.jpg

13052011522.jpg

13052011516.jpg