The New B Day Cruise Thread

greenmac80

nah corey organised the meet there and then he pulled out, think most people were from south anyway, drove past bunnings on our way but was already 11 by then lol..

great turnout for once a cruise that wasnt dominated by ke70's.

few ke20's 30's 55's and an ae82 in the mix.

was a good cruise once we all got back on track with the cruise route lolz, i took a camera but forgot to do the taking photos part.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the first Rollaclub cruise I've been on, so I didn't really know what to expect.

Now believe me, I'm ALL for driving fast. I f***ing love it. And hell, I kept up, traffic pending. But my KE20 is a cruiser, the clutch slips like hell, the springs are spongey and the brakes are tiny... And above all else, Easter Sunday is a REALLY fking stupid time to be blazing through the hills. That's not to say people can't go off ahead... But certain members who shall remain nameless, who think tailgating with their lights on, and overtaking across double white lines, makes them cool, hardcore, and hectik fast uleh, should really get over themselves. Perhaps the people they're overtaking are hills nuts too, but just value their license, or just wanted to cruise? In which case, you succeeded in proving nothing but what an absolute knob you can be.

End rant, but seriously. Fast is good. Hell, it's great. But cruises should cater for both fast and slow driving - like waiting for the slower cars before major direction changes or after red lights. And meets for hills runs etc should be organised as such - so that people know exactly what they're up for, and know what to expect. Also, what's wrong with my mate coming in his Gemini? We [Gemini drivers] all love Rollas too, they're both very similar cars, and Geminis are just as Japanese as KE**, they're basically a rebadged Isuzu with a few locally assembled/manufactured panels :)

Anyway, got some cool pics, I might even get around to posting them up sometime :( and there were some nice cars out.

Eli / Bamboo KE20