Hill Climb

chappo12

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my rollas have single spun when fitted with rear bars. Remeved it from my club car. Got sick of using the door window to see where I was going.......in third :bash: My road rolla (ke35) used to single spin to a stand still on some round abouts with the rear bar fitted.

Rollas are too stiff in the rear standard so you either need to stiffen the front or soften the rear. Next event I'd remove it and see if it is any quicker. don't go by the feel of the car, look at the stop watch and let it decide.

• 4 weeks later...

hey man do you have any video's of you run's? I'm looking to get into it i was watching a ke30 4age rip around a track in canberra and that did it for me lol its a bit of drive down there but it should be worth it which track did you go on and approx how much did it cost to run?

Cheers

Oh and heres the video of the sdma one.

lol that was the car i wanted to beat when it came of the trailer. but then i saw rear disc brakes and thought hang on.

check the times it was as quick as one of the skylines there.

i ran a ke30 with a 2t motor.

was a lot of fun.

you need club membership $50 cams $100 and cost for the day is $75 then its only $75 every event after your first.

my quickest time was 60.7

Where do i check the times? Ive been watching all the youtube people going at it do you have any video's of your runs?

Haha i found the times on google good ol google lol

Edited by Chief