April 22, 201016 yr comment_431940 Shut up SA bitches, I love stirrin you up :laff: Raven answer my post, I still love you Des look-a-like :D Report
April 23, 201016 yr comment_432189 I didnt see a question? And I look nothing like Des. :laff: Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_432207 I didnt see a question? And I look nothing like Des. :laff: Which one of my pics am I riding my bike with shorts and thongs. Yeah you do, Well side on in this pic anyway Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_432329 Didnt know you were so into men you post pics of them Trev :D Thanks for the flattery, but I don't swing that way :laff: Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_432332 I asked to be banned tard, Don't come into a thread and go 'why the fvck did you post that sh1t' without reading it, Obviously a boost c**t trying to be a smartass. I was just trying to fire you up, and it worked :laff: Wasn't this about an earthquake? :D :( :) :laff: :laff: :laff: Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_432333 Didnt know you were so into men you post pics of them Trev ;) Thanks for the flattery, but I don't swing that way :P Ha,You will :P I was just trying to fire you up, and it worked :D Wasn't this about an earthquake? :( :) :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: I thoughtz it was a trevquake :hmm: :laff: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now